DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Ajah Murder Mystery: Who Killed Egwene?

Mashiara Sedai

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys were awesome! Thanks so much for playing!!!!

Dar, you were on the right track by not thinking it was the obvious choice. And I loved all of your summations! 

Here's a little something for you, Dar.

(Made by Ithi, who was instrumental in the planning of this game. :)

WhiteMurder-Moirainekiller1.gif

well I have no head at the moment, LOL but my secret was that I was black Ajah

Awesome ending!

My secret was that I know Compulsion and had thought about using it on Egwene. So glad that didnt come up- would have been hard to explain!

Thanks to Rhea and Mashiara for running a great game!

Edited by Elaevia

You guys all did an awesome job!  I'm surprised we stumped everyone, though.  :P  I hope you all had fun, at least!

It was so meticulously planned! Really, well done guys  :biggrin:

Did we all miss a clue somewhere?

The parts with the kesiera. The chain I found on the floor, and that Elaida found the stone itself earlier.

I think the problem was that we all let personal feelings for the characters get in the way :laugh: I know I did. Moiraine never crossed my mind as a suspect, while Elaida was at the front the whole time :rolleyes:

I was surprised Elaida was picked!  I thought she would be dismissed because she was too obviously guilty.  *lol*

Well, even I didn't know I was guilty . . . LOL!  Unless I missed something in a PM!   :laugh:

The chain, the kesiera and the fact she wouldn't reveal the boon. Wild did a good job of denying the boon! I thought for sure that would give it away!

This was so cool to watch....wish I had been able to complete it... :sad:  Thank you, Dar for taking my place...Funny thing was I was hoping to be the killer cause I thought it would be fun to deceive everyone... :smile:

Also the part that she apparantly saw Siuan when Moirarine shouldn't have been anywhere near the Hall.

Dar I asked Rhea about this early and she said even the person who did it wouldn't know if they did it, to make it equally fun for everyone :happy:

And this was fun! Rhea, Mashi, this was such a well thought-out and planned event! I daresay one of the best I've participated in. Hosting this on top of the rest of the White Winter Carneval, I'm really impressed! Thank you for this! :happy:

Good read.

An outsider tipped Gawyn - no beserker rage

I had my money on Laras or Siuan - they were the first to reveal they were hiding something.

I claim I was half right with Laras.

• Elgee locked this topic