DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Ajah Murder Mystery: Who Killed Egwene?

Mashiara Sedai

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys were awesome! Thanks so much for playing!!!!

Dar, you were on the right track by not thinking it was the obvious choice. And I loved all of your summations! 

Here's a little something for you, Dar.

(Made by Ithi, who was instrumental in the planning of this game. :)

WhiteMurder-Moirainekiller1.gif

Awesome ending!

My secret was that I know Compulsion and had thought about using it on Egwene. So glad that didnt come up- would have been hard to explain!

Thanks to Rhea and Mashiara for running a great game!

Did we all miss a clue somewhere?

The parts with the kesiera. The chain I found on the floor, and that Elaida found the stone itself earlier.

I think the problem was that we all let personal feelings for the characters get in the way :laugh: I know I did. Moiraine never crossed my mind as a suspect, while Elaida was at the front the whole time :rolleyes:

Also the part that she apparantly saw Siuan when Moirarine shouldn't have been anywhere near the Hall.

Dar I asked Rhea about this early and she said even the person who did it wouldn't know if they did it, to make it equally fun for everyone :happy:

And this was fun! Rhea, Mashi, this was such a well thought-out and planned event! I daresay one of the best I've participated in. Hosting this on top of the rest of the White Winter Carneval, I'm really impressed! Thank you for this! :happy:

Archived