DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

LOA Thread

LOA from May 7th to May 18th. I'm going on vacation to Arkansas to see my kids. Yayyy!!!!

I'm back!! I had a blast with my kids. I wish they could have come back home with me. I miss them already!

LOLA activity untill 22nd June. There will probably be a LOA next weekend - will update then.

Semi LOA until June 11th. I have two papers and a final in that time frame.... if you see me here please kick me and make me do homework....

LOA from June 24th-28th. Will be camping with family!

I'll be around until mid-day on the 24th. Back in full force on the 29th.

I'm going to be on a bit of a LoLA for the next week or so.  Let's just say through Jun 19 for now; hopefully it won't last that long and won't need to be extended!  I'll check in as often as I can and if my schedule relaxes a bit, I'll cancel the LoLA.  Lots going on at work and have summer busy-ness with kids on top of that.

Take a break! I'm going to be on leave next week, so I can pick up the slack a bit :)

Gonna be on LoA till July 2nd. Ciao <3

Edited by Nynaeve

LoLa - computer's quite dead so no internet access at home. Will try to slip on at work when I can.

I'll be off for a few days off camping - leaving tomorrow, and I'll be back Sunday night.