DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

LOA Thread

Is she on LoA again, or what?

I honestly don't know.  I vaguely had a recollection of her saying she wouldn't be around for a while and then I went looking for what she said, and this is what I found.

Mommy's busy this week - please ask Daddy. Or even better, Aunty Daruya - she's less likely to answer you with a smack upside the ear and a command to drop and give her 20. :tongue:

LOA for myself and Cindy from Oct. 3rd to 5th while we go to her old hometown for stuff and things, where we will have no connectivity.

LoA till Thursday.

Contact Daruya or The_Fnorrll_Reborn instead of me, if you need something in a hurry.

More or less full LOA out the year. I might post here and there every now and then, but don't expect me much; I'm getting my butt kicked with a course I'm on and dad in law is terminally ill.

Gone until the end of classes. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Heh?

Dont' worry about us, Moonlove *snuggles*

Updated to here.

On LoLA till about the 16th of December, due to the massive rolling electricity blackouts here.

I'm trying to finish my December work AND prep for January's before we close for our annual holidays on the 15th, which isn't easy when the *&^#$ goverment run electricity supplier switches the *&^#$ electricity off willy nilly because no-one thought that duh! the population is growing so duh! maybe we should build more power stations and duh! keep the ones we DO have, maintained.

Yesterday it was off from 12 till 2:30 and 4 till 6:30 pm.

I will be gone until late Tuesday. Should have posted this last Tuesday sorry. I'm at TV.net' Anni Party And data down here is stupid expensive go me.

I'll be on a bit of a LoLA between now and next Friday (10-17 April).  I should be on for a bit during the evenings next week but not at all during the day Wednesday and Thursday.

We'll try not to break the place down while you're not looking, Darlove :wink:

We've moved from stage 2 into stage 3 loadshedding (power gets switched off), which means no power from 02:00 to 04:30, 10:00 to 12:30, & 18:00 to 20:30 each day till the foresee-able future. This is the final step before we just lose power permanently.

I'll be on when and as I can, and will try to keep you all updated. In the mean time, please contact the relevant staff if you need me but I'm not able to respond. PM on here is still the fastest way to get hold of me.

I'm not really disappearing, I'm just interested in finishing this semester with a modicum of sanity. I'll be popping in and out as I can but I have a large project to finish and everything will be over by May 1st.