DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

LOA Thread

I'm going to go ahead and go on LoLA from roughly now through June 6.  I leave Sunday morning for Nevada and will return home on Friday, June 6.  There is supposed to be wifi at the motel (yes, the town is so small, there are no hotels, only motels) but with the town being in the middle of nowhere, I'm anticipating that it might be quite spotty. 

I'll be busy this weekend running my kids to graduation (no, they aren't graduating but my oldest is in the band and the band is performing at graduation and my youngest is in Civil Air Patrol and is the lead sentry for the Color Guard) and packing for my trip. 

I'll get on as much as I can but I don't want anyone to be surprised and go "where is Dar?" when Dar may actually be trying desperately to beat a spotty wifi into submission . . . LOL!

LoLA canceled due to trip for next week being canceled/postponed.  Tentatively rescheduled for 15-20 June.

Gone June 14-27. Going to be in a land without internet or good phone reception for about a week

I do not know if I posted here my LOA back in the previous year, but my LOA has officially ended. I am glad to say that I have sorted out my school problems, and passed my all lessons. As for my other issues in RL, well I am positive that it will be solved one way or another. I have missed here so much.

I'm back but I don't know how active I will be. Life has gotten really busy since I moved.

I am on a indefinate LoLa of sorts. Not that I have restricted access, but my activity will be sporadical. I'm not doing well IRL and I don't have alot of energy, so I'll be posting a bit randomly.

LoLA for me from June 25th - July 7th.  We are taking the baby to visit family that he's never met before and also to visit his grandparents that he's only seen once.  

Indefinite LoA while I finish school. Shouldn't be back before December 14 at least.

Good luck with schoo, Matty!

Updated to here.

LOA for vacation, should be back sometime around Aug. 6th but might be a little later.

Sorry ladies and gents, my computer died and I had to take an unintended LOA.

Due to a lack of pennies I was waiting on my friend to get round to helping my poor little sick laptop and it kept taking longer. And longer. And longer.

Many apologies to anyone who has been waiting for me to do something for them. Give me a couple of days and if I've not done something for you that I've promised to do give me a gentle reminder  :tongue:

Sorry again!

Here it is