DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

LOA Thread

LoA started and over.

My internet went out on me and the phone wouldn't let me post on the LoA's on here. Sorry to everyone. Things are 

fixed now. 

LoLa out january; I'm completly blown in RL and I won't be around as much as normally. I'm always reachable on PM and FB.

(Aspie Officer for the Greens)

Edited by Misheru Sedai

I'm on Lola from now on until possibly somewhere in the middle of February, with some full LoA time over the end of Jan / beginning of Feb period.

Please contact Raena and The_Fnorrll_Reborn for anything you would normally contact me.

I am with limited or no access to internet (the hotel's wifi is terrible) at least until 15th Feb.

It was unplanned, so I appologise about it - I received a trip as a birthday gift.

I haz internet again! I still don't have a place where I can sit with my computer but I'm coping :)

LOLA (for the last week and a half...) until Fridayish. I'll be completely gone next week and then after that I should be back. 

Sorry ladies and gents, my computer died and I had to take an unintended LOA.

Due to a lack of pennies I was waiting on my friend to get round to helping my poor little sick laptop and it kept taking longer. And longer. And longer.

Many apologies to anyone who has been waiting for me to do something for them. Give me a couple of days and if I've not done something for you that I've promised to do give me a gentle reminder  :tongue:

Sorry again!

Apparently I never said I was on Lola here but I should be back now!!! I will be able to get on through moving three doors down from where I am now and then going home for a week and all of that :P

I'm on an indefinite LOLA. I've had some major life changes and where I'm at internet is very limited.