DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

LOA Thread

I'll be in a LOLA from the 13th until the 22nd. I can pop in now again for staff duties however I will be completely LOA between the 15th and the 18th.

I know I haven't been around properly for a while, but this is the official Indefinite LoLA note... :p I can't dedicate enough time and motivation with rl busystuffs atm.
Starting with a total LoA, back in 4 days if I survive soccer boot camp. XD

In an emergency, BBonded might be able to text me, no sure if I has reception though.

Anyhow, going now. ADIOS <3

I'm mostly LoA from tonight till Sunday night.   I might try to check on my phone but I'm not sure how much time I'll have.

My LOA went a little long, complications arose with starting school for my son, but I'm back now.

I'm back but probably won't be on much tonight.  Rough trip.  Missed the activity yesterday (Six Flags) because I had to have one of the school admins drive me to an urgent care clinic.  Sinus infection and I was MISERABLE.  Still feeling puny but much better than yesterday.  Just got home so going to have with the family tonight.  :smile:

I'll be at an anime convention from August 22nd to the 25th, but I'll be really tired from driving for six hours, so I'll be back on the 26th.  :)

That's me back Raena, thank you!  :biggrin:

LOA---maybe

Apparently my little girl is worse than we thought. I took her to the doctor again today and they've 

decided to admit her to the hospital for pneumonia. Since she is so young, then I have to stay there 

with her. 

I think that the hospital has Wi-Fi, and if it does then I'll be able to pop on here some. If not, then I'll

be gone for an undetermined amount of time. 

Indefinite LOA, due to life. I'm going back to school in January! Will still be on FB and TTA tho.

Love you all!!!!

This Brown Head is going to North Carolina for Thanksgiving weekend from Nov. 27th to Dec. 2nd. I will be mostly limited to my cellphone and will be on LOLA.

LOLA for  little bit, not sure how long. 

*snuggles*