DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

LOA Thread

I will be in New Zealand from February 10-March 5.

WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS!!!?? :O

Oh well, I'm going to Europe now anyways. Goodbye for a while, I'm off to explore.. :P

Starting in about 12 hours, an indefinite LoA please until when I post again in this thread saying otherwise I guess! Merp.

I'll try to peek in here and there when I get the chance but won't have regular internets at first, maybe a month. We shall see - stay amazing!

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

Given the fact that I have been unable to get on for a month save for a few hours here and there, I'm going to just go ahead and post an LOA.  Also, it's starting to slow down again, which is a sign that Cloudflare is about to kick me.  Refer to Mirsh.

I'm going on LOA from the 3-9th, and will be on LOLAish tomorrow and the 10--12th. 

Lenlo, Leelou and Chrissy will all be able to get a hold of me in case of emergency (assuming I have cell phone service). 

I'm back from my LOA!

I will be in New Zealand from February 10-March 5.

WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS!!!?? :O

Oh well, I'm going to Europe now anyways. Goodbye for a while, I'm off to explore.. :P

Starting in about 12 hours, an indefinite LoA please until when I post again in this thread saying otherwise I guess! Merp.
I'll try to peek in here and there when I get the chance but won't have regular internets at first, maybe a month. We shall see - stay amazing!

I didn't know you were a New Zealander until just now!   :ohmy:

Hello everyone!  I hope that you're all doing well. :)  I just realized that I should have done this sooner, but better late then never I suppose.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to go on a LoA until mid May, due in large part to the fact that college is kicking my butt right now.  I will endeavor to pop in every once in a while to see what's going on, but I have to really hit the books hard if I have any hopes of getting into grad school next fall. :)  See you guys soon! :D

I'm going to be on an indefinite LoLA. School is crazy, and I should really focus. Longest it will be is until the end of next week.

I'll be on a LoA until next week, flying to South Carolina to take care of my dad's estate.

Millon's computer went splody so's he's gonna be on LoA for a week. He's asked me to let you guys know for him so there you go.

Should have done this earlier but I'm gonna be on LoA for a while. I have no idea how long exactly. 

LoA till June 1stish. Will peek in every once in a while though, can't resist.

Okay, I'm gonna have vastly decreased activity, cause my phone and tablet were stolen. I'll check in from my PC, but that'll mainly be just to work.

LOLA from Brown head from Apr. 18th to the 22nd due to being at JordanCon. Might be able to check in on the hotel lobby desktop.

Edited by Basel Gill

And I'm back! Luckily it WAS a mistake on the line, not with my modem, and the techs got round to fixing it.

Suspended LOA above. I'm not going to need as much time as I thought, I'll just be on and off through the weekend ... Which doesn't count since I'm not staff, I don't think. :)

I am expecting at the very least to be on LoLa starting thursday lasting through probably the following Tuesday, however it could be an LoA depending on whether I get my laptop working... (staff btw)

LOA from the WT. Unsure of length of time.

Edited by Ryrin