DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to djstipe

Smiley73

Welcome to the Black Tower! I´m happy that you call yourself DJ because I will never learn that name. So tell us all about yourself. Who is your favourite asha´man? Do you like frogs? Where are your keys?

You will soon get added to our private boards.

Excellent, thanks again all for the welcome.

My favorite Asha'man (besides Johnny Cash) is probably...Tim

I enjoy frogs, but for their legs not their ribbit.

My keys are B minor and E minor, though C major is at the root of me.  (funny story: I woke up feeling a little F sharp, now I'm feeling more G flat)

Before coming to the Tower I was a database programmer for a major media conglomerate. 

I am a Memory Keeper for the Sacramento stop February 8th, which was my reason for coming to the BT to be tested.  I'm excited because I also do some writing and am a fan of Brandon's from that perspective (Writing Excuses), as well as a 20 year fan of the books.  Married, father of two great kids.  Other than that, I made an overly long intro if for some reason you want to know more.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78253-new-to-this-spacean-introduction-to-dj-and-another-fan-who-sadly-wont-get-to-finish-the-series/

The way you've all welcomed me, I'm afraid I'll never be able to Travel out of here.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Memory Keeper for the Sacramento stop February 8th, which was my reason for coming to the BT to be tested.  I'm excited because I also do some writing and am a fan of Brandon's from that perspective (Writing Excuses), as well as a 20 year fan of the books.  Married, father of two great kids.  Other than that, I made an overly long intro if for some reason you want to know more.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78253-new-to-this-spacean-introduction-to-dj-and-another-fan-who-sadly-wont-get-to-finish-the-series/

The way you've all welcomed me, I'm afraid I'll never be able to Travel out of here.

What's this Memory Keeper business? Something to do with AMoL releases?

and I'm glad you're feeling welcomed :)

http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/amol/memory-keepers-announced-r499

Volunteers to work at the Brandon Sanderson signings for the AMoL release.  Dragonmount is helping to put the events on, and picked 7 volunteers to work the event.  It means a few extra minutes with Brandon, supposed to be a meal involved, but mostly just a chance to be involved with the circus in a bigger way, help run crowd control.  As a bonus Jason from DM will be there at the Sac event (though no Harriet).

I'm also making my first foray into cosplay as a gleeman.  Haven't decided if it will be Thom or maybe Jasin.  Still mulling that light faction/dark faction thing over.

http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/amol/memory-keepers-announced-r499

Volunteers to work at the Brandon Sanderson signings for the AMoL release.  Dragonmount is helping to put the events on, and picked 7 volunteers to work the event.  It means a few extra minutes with Brandon, supposed to be a meal involved, but mostly just a chance to be involved with the circus in a bigger way, help run crowd control.  As a bonus Jason from DM will be there at the Sac event (though no Harriet).

I'm also making my first foray into cosplay as a gleeman.  Haven't decided if it will be Thom or maybe Jasin.  Still mulling that light faction/dark faction thing over.

coolcool, gleeman sounds great, you think you'll be able to pull off Thom's epic facial hair?

and The Shadow is where all the cool kids are at  :myrddraal:

Welcome to the Black Tower, djstipe!

That cosplay sounds like a lot of fun!  You WILL post pix of yourself in costume, I hope???

Can't wait to hear the new recording, once its done, too.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions about the BT in general or the awesomeness that is the Light Faction!

Welcome to the Black Tower, djstipe!

That cosplay sounds like a lot of fun!  You WILL post pix of yourself in costume, I hope???

Can't wait to hear the new recording, once its done, too.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions about the BT in general or the awesomeness that is the Light Faction!

Thank you Jani.

Pictures will be posted.  In fact, once the tour starts each stop should be posting photos/videos of the events, as well as a full summary, which will get promoted to the front page of DM.  In fact, I believe we will be streaming video of the event...if so, I'll provide a link.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived