DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to djstipe

Smiley73

Welcome to the Black Tower DJ!

People will be popping in to say hi soon enough and I shall start on some brownie spam, in the meanwhile you can check out some of the threads on the main board, like the 100 000 thread or the chocolate spam one if you're feeling brave

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Black Tower DJ! People will be popping in to say hi soon enough and I shall start on some brownie spam, in the meanwhile you can check out some of the threads on the main board, like the 100 000 thread or the chocolate spam one if you're feeling brave

Tasty welcome...thank you!

Welcomesies DJ!! I may or may not take any responsibility for llama shenanigans >.>
Just so long as no one gets sacked (who shouldn't get sacked anyway).

:). Thanks....feeling welcome already.

Welcome DJ :)

It's always lovely to have new members. Our Lady Dragon will spot you soon and arrange for you to be added to our private Boards, in the meantime feel free to kick back and spam away on our open Boards.

So sign into Roll Call, and when you get access head over to the Farmhouse and sign up for Saidin Class and maybe try out an OP Battle :)

And don't worry about Nya getting the sack, she's a Shadow Stormleader like me :baalzamon:

So, what brings you to the BT? Do you have any questions?

Welcome to the Black Tower! I´m happy that you call yourself DJ because I will never learn that name. So tell us all about yourself. Who is your favourite asha´man? Do you like frogs? Where are your keys?

You will soon get added to our private boards.

Archived