DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you like to meet DMers?

JenniferL

There are three active meets being planned on the DM Meets board right now. We're currently planning a summer Euromeet for those of you in that area and a long weekend in Las Vegas in April. I'll be at the Vegas meet, along with my husband. There is also a So Cal meet being planned by Leanne Sedai. It looks like its becoming an annual tradition here, so if you're in the area, you should look into it.

There's been interest in an Aussie meet before. After I get Euromeet established, I'll work on that continent.

SBoyd, Dragon*Con '07 is coming up in September. Its in Atlanta every year and its the biggest gathering of WoT fans in the country, amoung other things. I'll stat posting information about it soon.

Oh and incidentally, I think I've decided to come to D*con this year. The really cool thing is, I think I can do it for next to nothing (thank you Marriott and Hertz, I knew all those trips to New Jersey and Wisconsin would pay off eventually). As this will be my first Con, I'll be looking for advice on how to avoid the real weirdos and find all the normal people who just happen to have the same addiction to this series as I do.

Heck Kiv, you and I could have our own mini-DM-meet. If my geography is right, Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods are just about half way between you and me. Find a good babysitter for the kids and bring the wife. We'll have a blast....

That would be worth the trip . . .

Archived