DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Expectations for The Wheel of Time’s Concluding Book

Guest christinecooper

Guest christinecooper

I just joined here but I've been lurking for some time now. I have read all of the WOT books and I am a massive fan of them. In addition to reading them, I also write my own fan fiction that I am thinking about posting here eventually if you all are interested.

Nonetheless, I read this article 4 Expectations for The Wheel of Time’s Concluding Book and found it a great read and was thinking we could establish a form of discussion here about what we expect of the final installment? Please share your thoughts, I am eager to hear your thoughts!

Hey, welcome to DM! I am glad you decided to join up and participate in the fun. 

A good topic to start with. Myself, I try to distance myself from any preconceptions I have about the final book. Being the ending, there will probably be a lot of things that I think will turn out to be wrong, so I don't want to get hopes up. 

Also, just a quick note. RJ was particularly insistent about no fan-fic, and DM honours his wishes, so DM does not allow fan-fic to be promoted here. 

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here at DM!

Archived