DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prologue Through End of Chapter 40

Luckers

I was going through removing off topic comments, but it turned out to be pretty much all of them.

To be clear this is for the discussion of the book through to the end of chapter 40, not for the discussion of whether spoilers should or should not be shared. Any further off topic comments will be deleted.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's s thread over in the pre-release forum that mentions "the big chapter" having multiple Egwene PoV's. (per Brandon.)

We all assume that big chapter is "the last battle." Does that mean it gets wrapped by chapter 40?

Just curious.

Thanks all for sharing tidbits! I live in Baltimore and doubt I will be reading prior to Jan 8. Tried with ToM and it didn't work out! Glad I can get some of a fix here!!!,

Galad's disfigured? Wonder how Berelain will react!

Gawd, so many questions to ask.....but I can't help myself?

Is that the complete body count or just the body count in chapter 37?

As to Rand.... People can say what they want, but what are everyone's thoughts on keeping his fate off the forums till Jan 8?

Giving false spoilers, or even inferring an answer that is false, will be treated as trolling and result in the individual recieving a ban until after the book is released.

Additionally some of you are coming close demanding spoilers and reacting negatively to not being given enough. That will also result in a temp ban.

The people who I'm talking about have been warned, so if you didn't recieve anything you're okay.

Does his mean Luckers, that some of the Spoilers presented in this thread qualify as false/trolling? Or have those been removed?

Clarification ... Not demanding anything, just curious.

My post was removed based on an inference it could lead to.

and again ... WOW! This IS quite the Spoiler ... Can't wait for Chapter 37!

RE: Egwene ... One of my favorite characters, surprised how many people don't like her. I hope her death is written very well and has a solid purpose in advancing the story.

Archived