DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Came across a GIF image that screams 'Mat' to me

Trade that cig for a pipe full of Two Rivers Tabac and it would be perfect!! Even still...Mat is definitely the first thing I think of when seeing it.

Edited by MatrimC

This just brought back memories of when Rand and Mat went to Rhuidean for the first time and Mat flips the coin but it lands on it's side, and he's all like "RAND STOP IT" and Rand is all like "It's not me lulz"

This just brought back memories of when Rand and Mat went to Rhuidean for the first time and Mat flips the coin but it lands on it's side, and he's all like "RAND STOP IT" and Rand is all like "It's not me lulz"

LOL

yeah.  poor Mat.  First, what...3? books he fights that he himself might be pulling a few strings...

LOL

yeah.  poor Mat.  First, what...3? books he fights that he himself might be pulling a few strings...

Maybe for even longer than that, he just kinda accepts it now, but not without a "blood and bloody ashes"

Edited by Arran

LOL

Maybe for even longer than that, he just kinda accepts it now, but not without a "blood and bloody ashes"

or ten

LOL

or ten

at least!