DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a funny thing: Given you won't vote against me, Sorcha can't vote against me.

If she is the only Mafia left she knows that will get her killed. No matter what the cost she'd need to survive. And voting against me would get me to vote her.

I really want to see what she has to say... She has her back against the last wall if she's Mafia and I want to see what she has left in the tank

With all due respect, that wasn't what I was expecting from one of the three remaining players as their last vote. That being said, you just recently came into the game, so I imagine that wasn't easy.

That being said, if you did do that reread you spoke of, you'd have a lot more to say.

A lot can be said but here's some simple logic: two Mafia teams means balance. Balance amongst them at least to ensure that the game remained fair footing for either mafia team to win. Therefore, the teams had to have the same or similar composition. Therefore, there should be a Jap Sympathizer.

Now, nothing that I can think of would lead me to believe that a sympathizer would be given the power to night kill that a Mafia had. Even if the respective Mafia had died, I feel it would be beyond the scope of the "game lore" to allow the sympathizer to be able to perform night actions, specifically killing townies. Even if they were the last ones, these are sympathizers and not fanatics, or heretics, or "followers". They don't seem to be the equivalent of vigilantes either, unless they have kills I don't know about. Hopefully if that is the case, Len didn't save his for now.

I also believe that while Len has invested a lot in this game, that his answers to everyone's questions have been plausible, as is his description of his role, its powers and limitations. Sorcha was put in a tough spot as the last Mafia, and really she can't do more than vote for Len. Voting for me at this point meant sure death and Len is the easy option anyways. That being said, I expected a strong argument against him. Oddly, Sorcha is showing no self preservation in the slightest. Which would be odd for both town and Mafia.

That being said, I believe Len. Should I? We are about to find out. Smiley, I'm not sure why I got to survive over you, but I'll take it.

Here we go town:

Vote Sorcha.

200px-De_Gaulle-OWI.jpg

Archived