DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Basel Gill

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Well, I have no enemies nor frenemies yet... Guess time to make one...

Most compelling argument for me to vote someone...GO! :ph34r:

Refuses to make his own case, looking to follow someone else. Obviously mafia.

vote RTE

Well, I had very little to go on to really cast any vote.. But since you obliged...

Vote Turin.

Edited by ReleaseTheEvil

Despo (1): Tress

Darthe (1): Maw

Len (1): Rand

Starry (1): BB

Maw (1): Ley

Ley (1): Starry

Snow (1): Thorum

Ithi (1): Snow

Smiley (1): Chuckles

Rand (1): Len

BG (1): Despo

Thorum (1): Tina

Tress (1): Darthe

Turin (1): RTE

RTE (1): Turin

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, Dec. 7th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21207T21&p0=422

Well, I had very little to go on to really cast any vote.. But since you obliged...

Vote Turin.

RTE: this time, since you are new, I won't do anything. If it happens again, there will be consequences. Be careful when posting in mafia, most mods on DM don't allow editing.

RTE voted for turin >.>

wow 

Reason not to kill me: I am teh nublar and I bring prezzies and love to the world <3

*puts down lynch gear*

Reason not to kill me: I am teh nublar and I bring prezzies and love to the world <3

*puts down lynch gear*

#winning

picks up the lynch gear again 

*puts down lynch gear*

#winning

*picks up the lynch gear again*

My post disappeared...

But what I said, there is still nothing more voteworthy than Maw's natural scummyness.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/20/pew-research-1-in-10-u-s-voters-in-2020-election-will-be-foreign-born/   Muh Russian influence. LOL! We are giving out country away and not enough people care. I suppose one thing follows the other though doesn't it?
    • The educational system in South Africa is the same as in many countries. I want to talk about what kind of educational system is in America. Kindergartens are not very popular in America. Parents prefer that their children study with their nannies or with them at home. Children go to primary school at 5 years. Children graduate from primary school at 11 or 12 years old. Children who are smart and who study for each class one year, finish school at 11 years old. Children who have difficulties with learning, and who repeat their studies in a certain class, finish school at 12 years old. Children go to secondary school at 11 or 12 years old and children finish high school at 14 or 15 years old. A high school has a duration of 3 years. For graduation from school, a student must write a graduation paper with which the college essay writing service www.paperial.com can help and a student must pass exams which belong to different fields: such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, and so on. After a student finishes school, he or she can go to college where he or she will study for 2 years or may go to college or university in which he or she will study for 4 years. In order to enter a college in which students study for two years, or to enter a college or university in which students study for 4 years, a student must pass the entrance exams and have a card in which there are good grades received at school. After graduating from a college or university which obliges a student to study for 4 years - a student can enroll in a magistracy and study there for 2 years. In conclusion, a master can study 3–6 years in order to obtain a doctor’s degree.
    • You can’t touch the source without reaching through the taint. 
    • "if the number of qualifying candidates is too unwieldy for a single debate, the Democratic National Committee said it’ll hold primary debates on multiple nights if necessary, assigning candidates randomly to the two debates"   That opens up the possibility of a lot of mischief.      " 1 percent support in three national polls or polls of early primary states, or raise money from a minimum of 65,000 donors from 20 states, including at least 200 unique donors per state. "   What polls? Do candidate polls count? Who decides if a state poll is worthy of inclusion? Do polls which have more then a 4.5% magin of error count (many early polls are at or over this level although they are statistically unreliable)? How do you include candidates with one or two percentage support if the margin of error in even the best polls are above 2.5%?