SKILLS

Bow Skill II - ACC +1 after roll

WEAPONS
Standard Bow

Two Rivers Long Bow (Base 6)

Flaming Arrows (Base 12, Unlimited) 

ARMOR

None

Alright DJ love, I'm challenging you! Let's show these kids how it's done. *winks*

I think I'll bring out Aragorn for this one.  Hopefully he won't fail me.

STATS
Speed:15 +3
Accuracy:15+1
Strength:15 +1

Bonus addition to stats for SS

Riding Lessons Skill
Aragorn:
War Horse HP+60
B=10 and WS=10 (Requires ACC: 10)

Armor
None

I will accept your challenge and will be using my lance as my weapon.  I just bought my armor before accepting this and I would like to await approval of the armor before fulling accepting this challenge.

Strong Lance
The lords tool for jousting.
B=16 and WS=10 (Requires STR:10 & ACC:10)

Lance Skill

ACC: 17
SPD: 17
STR: 16

Armour: AR-5 – Enchanted Chain – Chain mail armor that has been enchanted by Rand al'Thor. (Must have STR:8)
Other: Fireworks, bandy mugs

Who wants to take on their illustrious leader? (who really doesn't have the best stats compared to some of you peeps around here!)

I will.  I haven't played in a while though.  Any chance you want to even things out by taking slightly lesser weapons/stats?  Like maybe no bows allowed in this fight :-)

STATS
Speed: 9
Accuracy: 11
Strength: 8

Hand-to-Hand Combat
Fist of Fury There is rumour of men that can punch through a wall but you know that its not a rumour as you rub your knuckles Base = 9 WS = 12

Armor

Enchanted Leather  Leather armour that has been enchanted by Rand al'Thor AR -3

Edited by TGlems

No bows? I guess I could play you with my daggers then? :biggrin: That would make my stats as follows: 

Jea's Stats

STATS
Speed:9+1(SS Bonus)=10
Accuracy:9+3(SS Bonus)=12
Strength:9+1(SS Bonus)=10

Bow Skill & Arrows
Skill:
Bow Skill Level I
Bow Skill Level II (+1 ACC)

Weapon:
Standard Bow-Standard issue - fast and light 
Recurve Bow-Strong and durable, it uses all standard arrows but with a +4 base

Two Rivers Long Bow - Strong and accurate, and uses all standard arrows but with a +6 base
Flaming Tip-Now these are hot, arrows on fire...burn 'em-Base = 12-Unlimited

Sparrow's Death Arrows - A specialty arrow that has been balanced and reinforced to cause maximum damage Base = 15 9 Bolts

Daggers Skills and Daggers
Skills:
Twin Daggers
Weapons:
The Robin-A small and light blade with a small Robin engraved on it-Base = 2-WS = 4-None

Phoenix Dagger - A dagger with a Phoenix emblazoned across a ruby red blade with a midnight black handle Base = 10 WS = 10

Thread started, let the bar fight commence.  Bows and arrows checked at the door...

Edited by TGlems

If we start Thursday I'd be fine :wink: That'll give me time to finish my current as well as get caught up in grading and what not

Sounds good! Why don't you start it then since your timing is the factor. Feel free to take the first shot. (Who knows, maybe your blind shot will hit me as I enter.)

Okay, sorry this is over a week later, but starting it now - forgot after my test and then had to catch up and yeah enough excuses, I'm going to go start my lucky shot :wink:

Brid - I challenge you for the sole right to use purple in the Band! This applies to font color and item colors! The loser will have to use pink! Prepare to be defeated (I hope!) I will use the same stats as I last posted here!

I accept, but I waiting approval for a purchase would like to have before our fight.

Edited by Bridmorgan