Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Christine

The Proving Grounds (Challenges Here)

Recommended Posts

Im just about ready to Open a Can of Whoop A**

 

Dav's first...lol!!!

 

Come on people lets get this going!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im just about ready to Open a Can of Whoop A**

 

Dav's first...lol!!!

 

Come on people lets get this going!!!!

Fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andrej enters the Proving Grounds for the first time in a long time, a flood of memories surging back to the forefront of his mind.

 

He smiles to himself, wiggling his toes inside the journey worn boots his Banded sister had given him what seemed so long ago, feeling them dig into the loose dirt that he stood upon.

 

It's good to be back!

 

I think it's about time I dusted off my weapons and got back into the Arena. Anyone wanna take me on?  :mat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seph was training with dav near the grounds, and he heard a unfamiliar voice. Seph dropped his lance and headed over to see a man, looking very confident sitting there. Seph walked up, *I will take you on featherplucker.*
Seph tried to sound confident, to not let the man know this was his first battle, or that he hadn't completed his training yet.


shortly after there altercation Seph walked rather fastly, asking Dav to save his life, and get him prepared. *GULP* this was going to be interesting.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andrej looks to the new arrival and gives him a smile of welcome, planting his hands into the dirt and pushing himself back onto his feet before he dusted them onto his trousers and extended one towards Seph.

 

So you're curious to see what being a pincushion feels like, eh? I accept your challenge, horseman.

 

Andrej

 

Accuracy: 11

Speed: 10

Strength: 8

 

Recurve Bow: +4 base

Barbed Tip arrows: 10 base damage

Enchanted Leather armor: -3 damage

 

(Once you get your new purchases approved let me know and we can start)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone up for a little challenge in the Hunger Dice Games?

 

STATISTICS

Accuracy: 13
Speed: 10

Strength: 10
 
SKILLS
Bow (Level 1)

 
WEAPONS
Standard Issue Bow

 

AMMUNITION

Barbed Tipped Arrow (Base = 10)
 
ARMOR
Scale Mail Armor (AR+30HP = 130HP)

Edited by Nikon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, two days (48 hours) per turn should be fine. I'll go ahead and start the game thread then post but the turn timers can start after you post your first reply so, until then, feel free to take all the time you need before starting.  If you want to discuss any other things before starting go ahead and post here.

Edited by Nikon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

>>
<<

 

 

I think I'll pass lol

but I may know someone who's interested :tongue:

*goes to get Dice in here*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if you will play the game, then yes.  I will gladly have my arse trounced by you if you will finally play the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

maybe he wants to scare you with his dancing skills?

 

>>

<<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she asked did anyone want to DANCE   there was NO mention of the Game.

 

 

So i showed her I can dance in case she wanted to back out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dice?

 

In the Arena???

 

*faints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole board has been MUCH too quiet! Three YEARS with no battle? Who's up for a challenge? It's been a while and we'll relearn together but we need to get some action going in here....it's the arena after all!

 

Jea sits down to wait for the next victim opponent while sharpening the tips of her arrows and preparing for them to take flame during the fight. While waiting, she also decides a few practice rounds might be a good idea. She has been on quiet the adventure lately and, while her traveling fight skills have been well honed, being trapped in one arena with an opponent might prove difficult. Setting up a target nearby, she takes about one hundred steps back, aims and fires her arrow (flameless of course, don't want to waste those precious items). Coming close to inspect her handiwork, she notices she's slightly off the bullseye, but still close to it. She nods approvingly and continues to practice, glancing around the arena to see who will dare challenge her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...