DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Christine

The Proving Grounds (Challenges Here)

Lol I had the time to start so I did. Also, I'm stuck on the couch right now because I've hurt my foot and my husband will yell at me for getting up (he already has like 5 times because he's worried I'll hurt it more since I'm already at a 7 on the pain scale) so all that being said I'm going to respond on my tablet but the format might be waaaaayyyyy off lol

Still in pain. I should have just gone to urgent care Tue night but going to doctors tomorrow. I'm in enough pain that when the principal stopped by this morning he forgot what he needed to tell me because he was worried I was in too much pain to stay for the day! From what I've told people and researched I believe it's probably a stress fracture!

Jea, and anyone else, once my purchase is approved, I once again extend my challenge. With my new purchase, this will be my stat sheet:

STATS
Speed: 11 
+ 1 (12)
Accuracy: 12 + 3 (15)
Strength: +1 (9)

Senior Staff bonus included above.

SKILLS

Bow Skill III - ACC +2 after roll

WEAPONS
Standard Bow

Two Rivers Long Bow (Base 6)

Flaming Arrows (Base 12, Unlimited) 

ARMOR

None

F Horn, I accept your challenge...

But first, I was recently promoted to Senior-Lieutenant.  Do I get a seniority bonus for that?  If so, add that to my stats, if not, my stats are as below, pending purchase.

STATS
Speed: 10 (pending)
Accuracy: 11
Strength: 10 (pending)

Hand-to-Hand Combat
Fist of Fury There is rumour of men that can punch through a wall but you know that its not a rumour as you rub your knuckles Base = 9 WS = 12

Armor

Enchanted Leather  Leather armour that has been enchanted by Rand al'Thor AR -3