DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

...And Now It's Time Fooooooooooooor WARDER GAMESHOW WEEK!!!

Aiel Heart

WarderGameshowWeekSiggy.gif

(Fitting that the Warders should lead the way to Tar Valon, don't you think? :P )

Started last year by my predecessor Ed, the Gameshow Week is a new tradition of the Warders of the White Tower.

For the next week, there will be many games and activities on this board for all to enjoy. In each of these games, there will be points for the participants to earn. What will these points get you you ask?

...Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be able to order me around for a week?
Or Daruya?
Or Chrissy?

A selection of Aes Sedai and Der'Manshima are going to be auctioned off at the end of the week. Those who participated in the games will be able to bid the points that they earned on them ;)
More details on this part of the event will be posted later this week

Those to be up for auction:
Heart
Chrissy
Leelou
Dwyn
Dar
Boopsy
Leala
Mashiara
Mills
Reki
Wildfire

Yes, those who are being auctioned can still play the games and earn points. But, they may not bi on themselves ;)

The games should all be up in the next couple of hours, and I will post links to each of them here as they are opened.

Pictophone Sign Up Thread
Pictophone Game Thread

The Camp Sign Up Thread
The Camp Mission Thread
The Camp Public Thread

Match the Purse

Boggle

Reverse Caption Contest

AUCTION THREAD

Auction Results

Dance

The games will be up Nov 19 through November 24.
On November 25 through November 27, the bidding will take place
November 27 through December 2, participants will be able to order their Aes Sedai and Der'Manshima around. 

HAVE FUUUUN!!!!!

TRESS!!!!

Bondeds aren't allowed to buy each other because you as good as own each other the rest of the time ;) the wealth must be shared!

You should totally play anyway though :D

hahahahahahahahhahahaha! That single quote made my crummy day oh so happy... thanks AH!

I'm glad someone thinks I'm funny...

SEE Fnorrll!!! It DOES happen!!!!!!!

Archived