DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Night Angel Kage

Hello. It's funny really, how I stumbled upon this series. You see, there was a cage match awhile a go, I'm a big fan of Brent Weeks, and Kylar Stern went up against Moiraine Damodred in the final round. Kylar lost, mainly due to how big the fanbase WOT had. After I heard of the character in the match, I went to go read the books, after all, you need to know what your talking about when debating a point, otherwise you look like an idiot. Now, I'm still of the opinion that Kylar would have won the match, as magic simply does not work on him. Period. It simply makes him stronger. Anyway, despite my slight annoyance that Kylar lost, I am still a fan of WOT, it's a good story, and Rand is pretty awesome to me. Anyway, that's my story of how I came to be here. You won't see me on much, I moderate another forums and I work a lot at my job, but I'll be around.

hey night angel (finally someone else who like the night angel series)

anway WoT is awesome, do you have any favorites other than rand??

now the main thing, kylar might have won but i still think moirane woudnt even need to use the OP to win, btw do you also think that brent weeks ended the series lamely, i mean the last book was awesome filled with awesome surprises but the ending was lame anyway if you know of any quotes or updates on the series pm please :D

anyway enjoy the chaos we call DM

Hmm, it's hard to say. I liked the ending, but it could have been better. I like Mat, and Perrin is cool, but I like Mat better. I would have to say that's about it, oh, and Logain and Mazrim Taim are pretty cool as well. Explain why, please? I mean, I don't want this to turn into a debate, but Kylar is quite simply a God. If Moirane didn't have the power, she's just another women, smart and intelligent, granted, but I doubt she could beat Kylar. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

dude in the dragon reborn she made perrin and loial do all the work without using any of her powers, she has a very strong personality and will.

anyway did you ever find out what the big prophecy is??

(is there a forum for discussing the series)

i actually felt the ending was unfulfilling sort of like eragons ending if could have been better but it was still awesome, anyway is the guy planning on releasing any other books to the series(the NA)?

Yes he is, it will be from Kylars S......Well, no spoilers.

And Kylar doesn't? Kylar doesn't answer to anyone, really. He has to have great respect for a person to obey them. Eragon's ending was okay, but it could have been WAY BETTER. The Green Rider should have been introduced a lot earlier, in my opinion. And no, I haven't.

There is, on his website, but I'm not a fan of the software, so I don't post.

Archived