DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

Who comes before us as candidate for Accepted? (The Bard Babe)

The following Novice has met the Requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Format:

The Declarations take three parts:

Declaration of Self: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about who you are. Why did you start reading WoT? How did you find DM? Feel free to add anything you think will be interesting or meaningful.

Declaration of Commitment: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about your time as a Novice. What projects have you done? Have you made any friends? Please share with us your memorable moments.

Declaraction of Intent: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about what your plans are as an Accepted and Aes Sedai. What do you plan to do to get raised? Have you begun to consider any Ajahs? What future goals would you like to share with us?

Declaration of Self: My brother loaned me the Wheel of Time books when I was much younger to get me off his back about things for me to read. It was about five years until I finished them, through forgetting about the books and the entire plot after a six month break from them and having to re-read from Book 8 or somehting like that. XD

I found DM via google and DM withdrawal symptoms post ToM.

Declaration of Commitment: I'm really glad I got to take part in the Banned Books Week, and the Mastermind games with WiFi were just about my favourite thing in the Tower. :p Also I wanna mention my lovely mentor Basel here because he was just so darned awesome, and still is. :)

Declaration of Intent: As Accepted I plan to get much more involved and chatty around here and stick my finger into every pie I can find in the Tower. :p I haven't yet really thought about an Ajah choice, but I feel very much like I have to explore a lot more and get to know a few more people before I can consider that.

Many congratulations, Bard Babe! You're welcome to bring me pies, but preferably without sticking your fingers in them *grins*

Congratulation Shakespeare's Wife :wink:

Seriously congratulations and well done!