DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

G'Mornin' mates.

TylerRVG

Hi, I'm Tyler.

To be quite honest, I'm not exactly sure I chose the right time to join this forum, as I'm kind of a new member, and I haven't even read up to ToM yet. And considering the big one is coming out soon, it'll be likely I'll avoid this site like the plague from the moment it does come out up until I get a chance to read it, for spoilers sake.

But until then, Hi!

Anyway, I actually read EotW a year or so ago, and I remember really enjoying it, but not continuing for some reason. Probably because I didn't have enough time on my hands. Nonetheless, a few months ago I picked up book one again and reread it. Now I'm currently reading through the entire series for the first time. And I have to say this is slowly becoming my favourite fantasy series. I'll wait 'till I'm done reading I can hold myself on that one.

I also plan on steamrolling through the rest of the series so I can start reading AMoL after it comes out.

(Sorry that was a long post.)

Hey Tyler, I'm Blank...nice to meet you :rolleyes:

Don't worry about not having read up to date all spoilers are kept in threads that will be clearly labelled and if people want to put spoilers in posts they put them in a spoiler tag so you don't have to see them if you don't want too.

There are plenty of people around DM who aren't up to date yet but they still participate fully :biggrin:

So poke about a bit and if you've time head on over to the social groups, they are a lot of fun and you meet loads of great people.

Who is your favourite character so far?

Nice to meet you too, Blank!

My favorite character so far? Urrrrrr. Hard to say. I tend to avoid picking out favorite characters in things I'm a fan of. It's just how I go about things.

But if I had to chose, I'd probably say Lan. Some of the stuff he says does make me chuckle sometimes.

Hihi and welcome :happy: We're glad you decided to join :biggrin: As Space already said, we are usually careful about spoilers, though I would stay away from the AMoL discussion board :wink:

Lan is definately an awesome character :biggrin: Though most of them are :rolleyes:

Be sure to come over and check out le Social Groups when you get a chance :smile:

Welcome Tyler! I'm new too! Definitely hard to avoid spoilers but with a little caution you should be alright! :)

I know what you mean about picking a favorite - so hard! It only gets harder as the series progresses I'm afraid.

And Lan is such a badass. Nice to see another UKer!

Welcome Tyler! I'm new too! Definitely hard to avoid spoilers but with a little caution you should be alright! :)

I know what you mean about picking a favorite - so hard! It only gets harder as the series progresses I'm afraid.

And Lan is such a badass. Nice to see another UKer!

Nice to meet you too! As for picking favorites, it's not just a matter of difficulty, it's just that I usually tend to avoid choosing one particular character I respect more than all the rest. It feels like choosing between your kids. Even though I don't have any.

Hihi and welcome :happy: We're glad you decided to join :biggrin: As Space already said, we are usually careful about spoilers, though I would stay away from the AMoL discussion board :wink:

/common sense. But yeah, nice to met you too Cyan!

Lan is definately an awesome character :biggrin: Though most of them are :rolleyes:

Be sure to come over and check out le Social Groups when you get a chance :smile:

Will do! I have already been lurking a few of them. I'll start posting later, though. About to go to college.

/common sense. But yeah, nice to met you too Cyan!

Twas joke :wink: And good luck at college :happy:

Archived