DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need some chocolate

Toph Beifong

I've spent all the day at home because I felt really sick this morning. I should have studied, but I've been most of the time staring at the wall.

Now it's late and I have to make a redaction about Law in English. I'm really noticing my lack of English vocabulary, especially the one related with Law.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ment that here it's getting late and I'm falling asleep. Besides our legal systems are completely different so that makes finding the correct term really difficult.

But that chocolate is motivating me. I wish I could give points.

I spam not for points, but for the glory and love of spam.

and glad your enjoying it, better than complaints that I'm making people hungry...

I ment that here it's getting late and I'm falling asleep. Besides our legal systems are completely different so that makes finding the correct term really difficult.

and glad your enjoying it, better than complaints that I'm making people hungry...

It wasn't just for the spam itself, but for making me happy!

It wasn't just for the spam itself, but for making me happy!

that was important too, plus I am studying for exams, this necessitates spamming

Archived