DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apples to Apples Game Thread

RandA lThor

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if πr², then why are most of them round?

*LOL* So cute! I love math jokes. In my calculus 2 class, the teacher asked: "What would you get if you took the integral of Israel?" The answer: "Samaria."

Went straight over my head. Does this have something to do with a city in Israel?

*LOL* So cute! I love math jokes. In my calculus 2 class, the teacher asked: "What would you get if you took the integral of Israel?" The answer: "Samaria."

Went straight over my head. Does this have something to do with a city in Israel?

Yah, i haven't gotten to integrals yet.

• Community Administrator

Yah, i haven't gotten to integrals yet.

I guess Samaria is a section of Israel, but integrals measure the area under a charted equation. So integrals finds some area (Samaria). I guess I'm a nerd too.

My math teacher put this in one of his powerpoints, and the entire class laughed. Then we stopped and realized that we were all incredibly huge nerds.

be-rational-get-real.png

Loved that one.

About Samaria: This is bad, but I don't remember what it was exactly. I thought an area Jesus traveled through once, but what Turin says also sounds correct to me...

And then I call myself christian... (or should that be with a capital letter?)

OK, I am going to put all the red cards here, you have 2 days to get it in starting from the time I post this. Let me remind you that the green card is smooth. Also, you cannot vote for yourself. :P

1. Emily Dickinson - 1830-86, American poet, whose lyrics are psychologically astute treatments of love, death, and immortality. So there
  2. Adolph Hitler - 1889-1945, turned Germany into a militarized dictatorship, caused the slaughter of millions and launched World War II.
  3. Getting A Hug - Hmmmm ... nice.
  4. Canada - Federated country of North America. The Great White North - eh?
  5. Elvis Presley - 1935-77, American singer and actor and the king of rock-and-roll. His death left the music world all shook up.
  6. Earthquakes - The Richter scale is named after the American seismologist Charles Richter. Did the earth move for you?
  7. Dennis Rodman - 1961- , American professional basketball player and full-time human oddity.
  8. Elizabeth Taylor - 1932- , American actor, noted for her lush beauty, emotional performances and multiple husbands.
  9. Frank Sinatra - 1915-98, the greatest American pop singer of his generation, award winning film and television actor. Do-be do-be do, baby.
  10. Fur - The characteristic covering of mammals and people with money.
  11. Firestorms - Some severe wildfires require more than 10,000 firefighters. And, wouldn't ya know it, some idiot parked in front of the hydrant!
  12. Diamonds - The hard fact: they are just highly refractive crystalline allotropes.
  13. Cher - 1946- , American singer and actor, she makes aging look good.
  14. Captain Kirk - Fictional starship captain. "Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet!" - bumper sticker, 1980s
  15. At My Parent's House - Like never-never land, you're never seen as an adult here.
  16. Hollywood - Motion picture and television industry center of the world. Hooray for Hollywood!
  17. A Car Crash - "Hey, it was an accident!"
  18. Drew Barrymore - 1975-, heir to the Barrymore acting dynasty. Drew starred in ET, The Wedding Singer, Charlie's Angels, and countless tabloid stories.
  19. James Dean - 1931-55, American actor of film, stage, and television. His role in Rebel Without a Cause helped define "cool."
  20. Cow-Pies - When dried, these "cow chips" are hurled discus-like over great distances. It's true.

Actually you are supposed to send them to me... I don't want to take any votes on here because I don't know if you're mentioning it or voting for it.

Hitler? Smooth? Ehm...

How do we do? Vote here or send in our answers to you?

I'm guessing this was sarcasm. :tongue:

Archived