DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apples to Apples Game Thread

RandA lThor

Hello everyone and welcome to Apples to Apples! I shall be posting the green cards here, and I shall be posting the final winner along with everyone else's cards here as well. Please do not spam this thread, but active discussion about the cards that other players played is fine.

Here are some things that were in the previous sign-ups thread as well.

1. The game shall start by me giving 7 cards to every person.

2. I shall play a green card in the main game board and every person shall send in a red card that best matches the green card. The green card shall be an adjective, and the 7 red cards shall be a noun.

3. The red cards can either be related funnily or jokingly.

4. When everyone has either sent in their red cards, or 2 days have passed since I put the green card in the main board, I shall post all the possible choices without the names of the people who sent them in.

5. Everyone shall vote for what they think is the best card. This is the method we shall be using.

Everyone submits their votes to me privately, and they cannot vote for their own.

6. After someone wins, they will get the green card that I placed there.

7. At the end of the game on 1/12/12, all green cards shall be counted up. Everyone who is active shall get 10 points. Semi-active to inactive people will get 5 points. First place gets 25 points total, second place gets 20 points total, and third place gets 15 points total.

Ask me if you have any questions! Sign-up in this thread!

1. Arez

2. Ithi

3. Taltos

4. Smiley

5. Darthe

6. Tina

7. Kronos

8. Turin

9. Time

10. Ayla

11. Cyan

12. Tress

13. Mashi

14. Random

15. Kaylee

16. Kuka

17. Pank

18.Ley

19. Sorcha

20. Nica

21. Wombat

22. Maw

So this is the player list and the rules. I shall now post a green card, and you will send me the red card from your stack that you think will either be the best or the funniest. Remeber, everyone in this list will vote for the best seperately. And.... here is the very first green card!

SmoothGreenCard.png

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also let me point out that you do not need to use the same interpretation as the adjectives there. You can use something such as "That guy over there is smooth" if you wish. It is up to the people here to decide whether or not they like that.

Haha lol, I said spam about the cards is allowed, and I am sure you guys can twist that to whatever you wish. BT spam is able to twist anything to anything else. :tongue:

And for these rounds, an often strategy is to "throw away" a card. In this case when you are sure you won't win, you use your worst card in the hopes that when I give everyone one more card to replace the one they just used, you might get something better to play with in the next round. :smile:

*29 minutes (you posted it 03:31 PM my time).

DM time is off. :P

Do we get points for irony? If so I have a great story about an ironic card that won a guy the game but I can't tell it on here.

Um... whatever people vote on. :P

lol my friend and I used to make stories out of Apples to Apples cards.

I only did this with Who What Where

If the Green Card said 'Sad', could we lay down a Red card that said 'lonely, unloved and unspammed Thread'?

Fine. Spam is now allowed.

I apparently am blind, because I didn't see the sign-up thread for this. Can i still hop in?

Yeah sure, here let me get your cards.

When the submit time is over, Rand will post all submitted cards (but not who submitted them), and we can vote on any card (except our own) for the winner.

After that, we hear who won, and a new round starts.

You could've learned this from the rules too.

Archived