DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another newbie

TheGraveIsNoBar

I keep reading your name as "The Gravel is no bar..." ... anyhoo welcome to DM! There are quite a few of us who feel exactly like you do, so I'm sure you'll find a place to call home here. Just shout if you have any questions!

:laugh: I read it as Gravel too lol

Welcomsies to DM Grave :biggrin: Glad you decided to join us. And wow you've been reading them for a long time! It must have been awful having to wait between each book though >.<

So yah, feel free to join in wherever you like. There are Social Groups and RP and Discussions, so whatever catches your fancy :happy:

Welcome Grave, which is probably gonna be your nickname. Wow, ten years, I wish I had found the series ten years ago. I'm only on my first reread, and not quite up to schedule on it. I love that scene, I really expected Rand of all people to blow it. Well I hope you have a lot of fun here. There's so much to do, between the Social Groups and the Role Play, and everyone is mostly awesome.

There's so much to do, between the Social Groups and the Role Play, and everyone is mostly awesome.

Some of us are completely awesome. :wink:

Welcome, Grave... I'll add my voice to the throng encouraging you to check out the social groups. It took me a year to venture into that section of the forums, and I really feel like I missed out. There's a lot of fun to be had, and many new friends to make.

Like Masema here. *ruffles his hair*

Archived