DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A first for me

Tsukibana

I usually don't take part in online forums and such, but discovering that I have spent two hours reading on this one site has changed my mind :)

Obviously, I eagerly await January 8th, (from now on, an official holiday/day of mourning in my house).

May the light illumine you all, and Let the Jordan ride again on the winds of time.

hey tsukibana(can i just call you bana?)

im lolguy you can call me chuckles, welcome to DM

i can see that you've already submersed yourself in the discussions, the social groups are an awesome place to hangout and there's also the role-playing community.

so do you have any fav. in the series? mat, lan, moiraine, and the aiel are awesome

• 3 weeks later...

WHEW. Last three weeks have been sort of hectic. Terminal computer sickness always stinks. (Poor thing probably wont be spun out again.) Soo, some basic info:

Favorite Characters: Mat, Verin, Min.

Least Favorite: Egwene. Nynaeve was scared being Aes Sedai would change her; she held onto herself, Egwene didn't.

Confusion: I feel like Mat - When did Thom and Moiraine have TIME to fall in love?!

Am really hoping the mayans were wrong :)

Well, happy late welcome to DM. I actually found a bit of respect for Egwene throughout Knife of Dreams. I think they fell in love long before EoTW, part of a story that was never told. I actually asked Sanderson on twitter who's idea that was, surprisingly he answered me and said it was Jordan's. As far as the Mayan calender I think this will sum it up pretty well for you.

Archived