DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Do I Keep Doing This To Myself (A paranoid guy who seems to hate most things reading WOT REALLY slowly)

EmperorAllspice

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Aes Sedai despise dueling, then why is their heirarchy based around Power Levels?

because they are idiots.

That's exactly what I wanted to say... Aes Sedai are just dumb. Except a few, mostly those who haven't been in the White Tower for years when they were young, as they were either somewhere else and now in the WT, or because they were Aes Sedai in like 3 years.

I surely hope this book goes somewhere. People keep saying that I'll LOVE this book.

I've yet to notice anythign happening cuz of "Let the Lord Of Chaos rule"

We have no certainties, but the suspections.... Oh, the suspections... If it's true what we think it is, then it's EPIC.

and Ta'veren-ness tells Rand about Salidar.

Seriously, HOW DO YOU FIGHT A GUY LIKE THIS?!

Why doesn't he just walk into the blight with his pants around his ankles asking the Dark One for more toilet paper. The pattern will reward him by letting him win by hurling a log of his own excrement at Shai'tan. The way his Ta'veren-ness ruins the villains plans all the time. How can they compete with that?

I've been pissing off the main discussion forum with my fear over Ta'veren stuff. I feel bad now

I am NEVER gonna reconcile my hatred for this concept, I swear.

Every time I think I've justified it down to a manageable scale, someone mentions something and it all comes undone again.

and meanwhile, in the book:

Dammit, Egwene, you were doing SOOOOOO well in your ikeability. Then you had to start manipulating everyone as the Amyrlin Seat and treat Mog like garbage.

(hugs Mog.) There there, the mean Amyrlin's gone now

150 something pages of LOC left. The book that everyone says I'll love because it involves losses for the heroes.

I've yet to notice anything so far. It seems everything will hinge on the final part of the book... (plase let me like it. Please please. please. I beg you light. I just want to like it)

So where are you currently at?

Perrin is in Caemlyn. Yay! Joy of joys. A character I don't want to slap or chastise in any way. Perrin my saviour.

An Aes Sedai got shanked in the streets. Theorising that this mysterious 3rd group of Aes Sedai that Rand mentioned is trying to make the other Aes Sedai look bad in an effort to drive him towards them.

and Mat has just arrived in Ebou Dar

Archived