DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Do I Keep Doing This To Myself (A paranoid guy who seems to hate most things reading WOT REALLY slowly)

EmperorAllspice

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*dances in with a ukelele and a floral wreath around her head*

There's too much war and battle going on in the Wheel of Time book series. We need more stories of peace and love. and goodwill.

Something like "the Fluffy Bunnies"

Yeah, I'd like that.

I'd enjoy peace a lot.

(grumble grumble Mat took on a dozen aiel by himself grumble grumble)

Weren't that four Aiel?

Also, he has the luck of the Dark One, even though he doesn't like hearing that. We still have to find out what "In a way, he has the luck of the Dark One" means... That's said by either Robert Jordan or Brandon Sanderson.

By taking his tar'angreal and balefiring him? Don't know...

One thing I do know though. Both he and Demandred are known as gamblers and great generals, and we might see an epic showdown between them in the last book... At least, many people believe that'll happen.

Also, the Snakes and the Foxes will give him quite a hard time.

"He will give up half the light of the world to save the world"

I'll just leave that quote there. You might figure out what's going to happen with the help of one of Min's viewings in The Eye of the World.

Well, he IS only second in command at the Shadow, and Mat will be second on command at the Light. Rand will fight either Moridin or the Dark One himself. Or maybe both. But why not have the military geniuses (meant to be plural of genius) of each side fight each other in an epic showdown?

I'm just thinking about Demandred's backstory. Always second to Lews in everything, his rightful place as the greatest person of his age taken from him by the Pattern playing favourites with Lews Therin. I feel sorry for the poor guy :(

(reached the part where Nynaeve Heals Siuan and Leane) Man, the White Tower should be the god damn POSTER CHILDREN for "ungrateful bastards."

Yup, most Aes Sedai are the most annoying beings who ever drew breath. As for Damodred: I think he will join Rand (only speculation btw). I think he will because Zen-Rand has finally understood all the mistakes he has made in all his lives and that he has caused Damodred to join the Shadow.

Archived