DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Do I Keep Doing This To Myself (A paranoid guy who seems to hate most things reading WOT REALLY slowly)

EmperorAllspice

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Perrin is my favourite Ta'veren... :(

Not after book 9-11... You'll hate his plot at that point.

But believe me, Rand and Mat only become better further on. Though Rand is actually worse worse worse and at once the best in Towers of Midnight. In the end of The Gathering Storm I started hating his plot, and from the first moment of Towers of Midnight he at once was my favorite, and I think he'll keep being my favorite.

And the way Graendal handled Sammael makes me feel like I'd LOVE for her to be a more active villain against Rand. But I doubt I'll see it :(

And I do love Demandred. Much as I consider it bad storytelling to have the villains be second rate to the hero, I can't help but root for the underdog.

I must say, we still don't know for sure what Demandred is doing. Of course, there is a generally accepted theory, but a lot of people think it's not true either, and he'll have thought of something else.

Imo, he's by far the most promising Forsaken of them all, and if this theory what he's been up to is correct, then he's going to surprise everyone of the good side with some very good moves. In fact, I dare say he might take out a part of Rand's army before they know what's happening... If he doesn't take a main character with him.

Omg I ruined my 1000th post.... >.> I said I was gonna enjoy the moment, but I already forgot about it lol

I remember back when I did those things... I guess I should maybe do it for my 10 000th post too though... Still not there, lol. I remember when I was less than 1000 behind Cindy. And she's at 30 000 (40 000?) now... Or Smiley. Or, well, a lot of people. Have been gone far too long.

Sigh, does Sammael at least put up a decent fight? :( He's meant to be a good general. And I like this guy so much.

... sorry, feeling depressed right now

Sammael vs Rand is the most disappointing fight in the series...

He gets eaten by some mist (Mashadar)

^ I actually liked Rand through all the stages, it was always a joy to read through the chapters. He became really awesome when he turned bad, but some moments were also very sad for me. Glad that he is good again though.

I actually didn't ruin my 1000th post :P I shared it in my House. I only wanted to keep it a bit longer, which i failed to do haha xD

Then the series isn't something for you dude :( It has a heavy focus on Rand trying to save the world. You can't save the world, and unite nations under your banner to fight against the Dark One on diplomatic skills alone. Magic is an important focus in the series so power does matter.

Archived