DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

InuYasha: Final Act

Red2111

1st set of the completion to this series (dubbed by ViZ) is set to be released in November, pre-orders for $28 are available already on Amazon

it'll be released in 2 sets, 13 episodes per set. with likely a box set in a year or 2.

2 original voice actors for the dubbed were unable to return, Kagome and Sesshomaru.

no news yet if this will air on Adult Swim though. i can't see why not tbh *shrugs*

anyone else excited??

i know. the new voice actors sound similar enough as far as i can tell though.

when i get the 2nd part, i plan to do a re-watch of the entire series :happy:

i can tell that i like the new VA for Kagome much better than the older. less annoying *nods*

but then, i've always foudn her character annoying.

which relationship did you liek the most, and which one made you the saddest??

i like the Sessy/Rin relationship more, but i feel most sorry for Sango & Kohaku.

i like the Sessy/Rin relationship more, but i feel most sorry for Sango & Kohaku.

Same

I never felt the InuYasha/Kagome one not really. I felt like she was too immature and well he was too, but he also was still hung up on the other gal, and refused to let her go. So Kagome was basically the replacement, but whenever he saw the other gal, even in spirit form. He'd leave Kagome for the other gal. It was like....what you want to stay with him are you nuts?

the Sessy Kagura thing took me by surprise tbh. her death is actually rather moving imo. her character is one of the more complexe ones. but as a couple, meh. i'm more of the mind that he loved Rin and was waiting for her to grow older to form a stronger bond with her *nods*

i hate how Hakudoshi dies though, very unjustified and doesn't do justice to his awesmoness as a villian. he's clearly the best villian in the series as far as i'm concrened, even against Naraku himself.

and yeah, when i originally watched the series, i was about 16. so i sided with Kagome and preferred her with InuYasha. but now that i'm older i much prefer InuYasha/Kikio. their relationship was built over time, they mutually fell in love and wanted to change for eachother. it was 100% unfair how things happened between them, and their relationship is the 2nd saddest in the series.

i actually admire InuYasha's inability to get over Kikio. how even after she tried to kill him he still loved her that much. i dont liek how he did Kagome though, i feel like you Rash, she was a replacement. he wanted her to be like kikio, and resented her for not being kikio for a long time. for a whiel there, i felt liek he was tryign to force Kagome into being Kikio. he does grow to love her, yes. but its never the true deep affection that he felt for Kikio, and i can understand why.

the other thing i have a problem with on the InuYasha/Kagome angle is the beads she uses to control InuYasha with. though thats the more humurous parts of the shows, i feel that if it wasn't for those beads of submission aroudn his neck, a relationship woudl have never formed. tbh, Kagome diserved better than inuYasha and being a 2nd wheel. i pittied her, but at the same tiem was angery at her for putting up with it.

i much preferred her with Koga *grins*

• 1 month later...

lmfao SD

got my DVDs a few weeks ago and watched them all the way through. Sessy and Kigome's voices weren't that noticable, i actually prefer the new Kigome's voice.

anyone have any word on when the last 13 epi's will be released?

Archived