DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light VS Shadow] Spam War, Round 1, victory to the Shadow!

John Snow

John stepped up to the podium and weaved the weave Lady Ithi had taught him to magnify his voice.

He clears his throat. "Is this working? Oh, good."

"In honor of October, Light versus Shadow month, I have devised a competition that tests to see what faction embodies the core of the Black Tower the best."

"No, not the Taint, the other core of the Black Tower: Spam!"

"Quite simply, spam this thread as much as possible. Spam of all sorts is welcome, have fun with it. Additionally, rumor has it that there are points and siggies in store..."

"So which faction will be victorious? Will it be the Light, who hold the Creator as their master, and hold to the high road, doing what they believe is right?"

"Or will it be the Shadow, who embrace the darkness within them and believe that eventually, the Great Lord of the Dark will be victorious and will reap the rewards then?"

"Let the Lord of Spam rule, and may the best faction be victorious!"

Rules:

1) The score will start at 500. Every Light post will add 5 to the score, every Shadow remove 5.

2) Light's goal is to get the score to 1000, Shadow to get it to 0.

3) No double posting. You have to wait for someone else to post before you can post again. So it can be three Shadow posts in a row, but not from the same Shadow. Mod posts do not count as an in between post.

4) Civies/Non-BTers: You can join, put what faction you are supporting in your posts. (Also, join the BT :tongue: Not required, but why wouldn't you want to?) People in factions, you support your own faction.

5) In your first post, please put what faction you are in.

6) The top post on a page is worth 20 points if and only if you note that it is the first post of the page. So you have to figure out when your post will be the top one, and pray you don't get ninja'd

7) No editing, please. You have to note that your post is at the top before it is added, if you get what I mean.

8) If you put that your post is at the top of the page, and it turns out it is not, your post will be worth 0 points. :ohmy:

9) I will update the score with mod posts, so you don't have to update them with each post. I should give a mod posts fairly often.

10) I may make math errors. If so, feel free to let me know.

11) Again, have anything you want in your spam. Just make sure to include your faction in your first post. This is the BT, keep it interesting. I'll be giving 5 of my personal points to my favorite piece of spam. :wink:

12) In case it wasn't clear: feel free to join in at any time, and you do not need to be constantly 'active' as you would for most games. Spam when you want.

13) Most importantly, have fun!

Current Score: 0

Light Faction:

wheeloftime13

Shadow Faction:

Ithillian

Turin Turambar

RandA lThor

Crimson_Ayla

Arez Al'Locke

• Replies 322
  • Created