DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah. There was no WIFOM. You guys just choose not to believe me rather than trying to vet me.

This was a time when your rep of pulling off great fake claims went against you. We didn't know you couldn't be recruited. Last game I played with cult was axe and hammer. In that game we were able to recruit Perrin who was the main character.

Whenever someone suggests lyching a PR, think over it about 1000 times, because it is usually bad. Second of all, when it is LyLo and mafia can jump on like that, don't place a vote at all, which is a mistake that Darthe also made. Turin and I just jumped onto it and ended the game. In that scenario you have to be very careful.

It actually worked out pretty well that we were both busy yesterday because it allowed darthe's vote to sit out there. I believe that the fact there was no second vote right away led you guys to believe you had the right guy.

Town still had s 2/3 chance of lynching cult the last day. They also eliminated a path that could have led to certain defeat. Roles aren't the be all end all.

This was an interesting game. I think the only better one that I've seen was when Demi (Dunbar) was still around back at SG on day one he went:

"*looks at self in the mirror*

He looks suspicious! VOTE SELF"

We all lynched him...He ended up being the town cop -__-. Hence to say the town didn't win that game hahaha.

Archived