DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe is stirring away. If you took the people as they are at the end of ToM at the BT then you would lean Pevara to be Town, or at worst some sort of survivor type. Since their are 18 people in the game it would follow that some of the AS at the tower would also be present in the game. /setupdiscussion.

Darthe was forced to role reveal cause EP couldn't due to his modding. Well you could claim Saidin EP.

Could be Maw. Ithi is firmly showing her town meta with looking for little slips and pushing at the cracks to see if they split open.

Of course I am referring to Nol's reasoning! And Turin, have you ever initially thought Ithi was mafia? I have. But why I am voting her isn't that important atm. Of course, I am not crazy, I wouldn't instantly character claim without some purpose. But why truly isn't that special. It gets a game going and sets up reactions early. Look at the votes after all. Let's see what happens :wink:

I asked because nolder's "trying to hard" reasoning doesn't seem to hold water. I admit that I don't think Ithi initially mafia(well except the game we were mafia together, but that was a while ago) But tbh, I don't lean mafia on anyone (yes even you Despo) until I hear them say things that make the mafia alarms go off. Asking questions and trying to get people to give their opinions is a good way to search out the mafia. That Snow has used the "it was strictly a joke vote" defense and there has been so much attention given to Ithi along with a little defense from Maw and myself(I admit mine, not sure if Maw wants to be characterized as such or if he will say it is just seeing you as out for an easy lynch)

You might even be right and Ithi is just sticking to her meta in order to hide in amongst the town. It would be hard to do here but never underestimate the mistress of mafia. I will see what your scheme produces for now. If you are Pevara then this is suitably twisted AS reasoning.

I have absolutely no problem with Darthe's claim as Pevara being town. The decision to claim now, kind of questionable, but honestly, half the time it takes something questionable or intentionally scummy to kick start the discussion to useful game related things.

@ Snow: People who character claim early with little to no pressure generally fall into one of two camps. Either noob scum who are super excited about their fake claim and can't wait to use it.... or someone with a more considered plan that may not be immediately apparent. I'm guessing Darthe falls into that second camp.

So, wth?

Darthe, why claim early? Arguing Pevara being Town could have been done had you needed to reveal in the future.

Sleepy and just skimmed through another game. Will post more tomorrow. A little slow on the uptake for this game, methinks, but I will be here to ever be on watch for Lord Noldermort's scumminess.

Darthe is stirring away. If you took the people as they are at the end of ToM at the BT then you would lean Pevara to be Town, or at worst some sort of survivor type. Since their are 18 people in the game it would follow that some of the AS at the tower would also be present in the game. /setupdiscussion.

Darthe was forced to role reveal cause EP couldn't due to his modding. Well you could claim Saidin EP.

Could be Maw. Ithi is firmly showing her town meta with looking for little slips and pushing at the cracks to see if they split open.

Is this sarcasm or humor? Or did I miss something? Didn't look like there was a need to reveal at all.

I still don't think Darthe is scum based on his reveal, odd as it seems. But this comment struck me odd

I have absolutely no problem with Darthe's claim as Pevara being town. The decision to claim now, kind of questionable, but honestly, half the time it takes something questionable or intentionally scummy to kick start the discussion to useful game related things.

@ Snow: People who character claim early with little to no pressure generally fall into one of two camps. Either noob scum who are super excited about their fake claim and can't wait to use it.... or someone with a more considered plan that may not be immediately apparent. I'm guessing Darthe falls into that second camp.

I'm leaning towards the second one as well. Looking at Darthe's reactions, it looks a lot more like trying to kickstart the game and looked a lot like a townie move. Ithi currently is matching her town meta as well though, I'll se more as this game continues though.

And thus ended the tale of the one known as John Snow.

He who knows nothing John Snow. Get it right BG! GAWD.

Fine you got me, I'll claim... I am the Creator... :P

why is it that people always jump ithi when she goes in hard? she does it all the time!

the prob i have with dathes claim is he is evil enough to throw that out there make it look like hes experienced and fishing for reactions when what he is REALLY doing is subtly vetting himself in towns subconcious.

Vote count

Nolder (1) - Ed

John Snow (2) - Random, Ithi

Ithillian - (2) Rand, Darthe

Rand (2) - Time, Turin

Darthe (3) - Snow, Nolder, Maw

Time (1) - Cyan

Not voting: Dice, Tress, Matty, Kaylee, BG, LZM, Des,

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1)

Dudes, why wouldn't I character claim? We are getting this game going. Also,Unvote Vote Ithi. See above.

Why unvote when you didn't vote in the first place?

Anyways stuff happened at work didn't have time to post this right away, and was ninja'd by Tina.

Nolder (1) - Ed

John Snow (2) Random, Ithi

Ithillian (3) Rand, Darthe

Rand (2) WoT13, Turin

Darthe (4) John Snow, Maw, Nol, Dice

WoT13 (1) Cyan

Not voting: Tress, Matty, Cyan, Kaylee, BG, LZM, Des,

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1)

Right so I don't think that Darthe's claim is that scummy since it seems he was just trying to get the game going. Unless of course he's using that as an excuse to reveal early on :shrug: Either way, not voting for him.

Archived