DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Join the Clan--Sign Up Here!

Welcome to the Aiel. Before you do anything else, make sure you visit the Three-fold Land Welcome Center

If you have read through that and wish to join the Aiel, please post below in the following format:

DM Handle:

Timezone:

What does "honor" mean to you?:

Hihi I figured it was about time I joined :rolleyes:

DM Handle: Cyan

Timezone: GMT+8

What does "honor" mean to you?: Honor....honor is respect and integrity. It's doing what you believe is right regardless of what everyone else is doing, or perhaps despite it.

DM Handle: Shauna

Timezone: GMT-6

What does "honor" mean to you? Honor means integrity and respect. In spite of what everybody else is doing.

Edited by Shauna

DM Handle: Hallia
Timezone: Pacific
What does "honor" mean to you?:  Doing what you believe to be right.  If you agree to do something 'on your honor' it means you do it because of your own sense of responsibility.

DM Handle: Andrej

Time zone: Pacific

To me, honor just isn't about keeping your word to someone. It's a way of life, it's how you carry yourself. It's doing the right thing even when the right thing to do isn't the most popular. Honor is standing up for your beliefs and defending those people who aren't able to defend themselves.

Hi.. 

I have always felt closest to the Aiel as I read through the WoT.. I am a new member of DM but an old fan of the series.. I would love be a part of the Aiel on DM. No one except maybe the Aes Sedai have had such a sweeping presence in WoT series. from past to the future.

DM Handle: futureliveshere (I love the way Aiel look at time - past, present & the future)

Timezone: GMT + 8 

What does "honor" mean to you?: Honor means standing true to your principles and sticking with them even if they are unpopular. My principles are honesty, integrity and healing. Just as a flower doesn't need anyone's presence to spread its fragrance, honor doesn't need an audience. It is a state of mind.

The Car'a'Carn is on a LOA.

Just be patient, you will be taken care of.

In the meantime, you are welcome to post on the SG thread until you're added to the private boards.

Welcome to the Aiel

It also takes a few days for usergroup request to go through as the Admins have to go through and do it. I'm sending the request now :)

DM Handle: Christesnenkel
Timezone:Central
What does "honor" mean to you?: Honor=Morals, my morals are to respect, undersatand and forgive.. which kinda ties into understanding. Be happy, dont dweal too much on the past and be always kind. ^.^

DM Handle: Radhiën
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
What does "honor" mean to you?: Honor is the dignity that comes from living by a system of moral standards and holding true to them.

I see you Rad (mind if I call you that?). I'll get you requested, and you should be able to see our private boards soon :)

DM Handle: Kira Rayen
Timezone: -5 GMT
What does "honor" mean to you?: To me, honour means allowing yourself to respect others and be respected. Understanding that you are not above others, nor are you below anyone else.