DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia

Davrick

Okay I have heard about mafia in chat and had it briefly explained to me. Then I started looking in the Mafia thread and I was wondering if you use a program or something to play the game? All I see in the threads are random stuff and votes. I think I have a good understanding of how the game is supposed to be played. So if anyone can answer my question I would appriciate it greatly :smile:.

You don't need a program to play. A lot of games start with votes that are cast for frivolous reasons, so if the early voting seems silly to you, that's because it usually is. Voting usually becomes more reasoned rather quickly though. By the end of Day 1, people are usually voting for legitimate reasons.

That'd be great, come join us. You'll be addicted in no time.

What he said. :biggrin:

Check out www.mafiascum.net for some basic information on how to play - the wiki there is very useful. And reading along with games in progress, once you know a bit of the basics, will help clarify it more.

But there's nothing like playing to figure it out for real.

Davick, best way to learn to play is to jump in. normaly atleast one of the Social Groups will have a Sign Up thread goign on, and the offical Mafia Board here on DM ( link -> http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/94-dm-mafia-games/ ) generally has a few games in signups.

alot of people find it helpful to either follow a current game in play or to read previous games, others just jump in and go with the flow. since your just gettign your feet wet, i'd suggest going with a Basic game. which i see you've already done in the game i was about to link :happy:

Archived