DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Christine

Long Overdue! And we are breaking no rules this time!

Christine slips into the Blue Ajah Quarters and smiles as she reaches her dearest's door. She was so very proud that her very first friend at the Tower in her return had finally reached Aes Sedai. She had even been given the pleasure of mentoring the girl, and she couldn't help but want to laugh. It was funny, that not so long ago, they had been trying to bond as Novices, and here they were again, a year later, both full grown Aes Sedai.

Shifting the basket in one hand up her arm, Christine knocks lightly at the door, then lifts the bottle of wine that is clutched in her other hand for Leala to see. Smiling as the door is opened, she raises the basket as well.

I've brought wine and cookies!

Leala had spent a good two hours running around her quarters to make it presentable for company. So many papers and do-dads sitting about. She was expecting Christine today. She had finally reached the rank of Aes Sedai, next to the other woman who had mentored her all these months. And now Christine was coming to visit her. She knew she probably shouldn't worry about cleaning up the place, but it gave her something to do.

Turning, Leala smiles when she hears a knock at the door. Adjusting the last sofa cushion, she goes over to the door and opens it.

"Cookies and wine sound amazing!"

She ushers Christine to the couch and sits next to her.

"How have you been...sister?" she said, a wide grin spreading across her face to finally be able to call another Aes Sedai sister.

Christine delicately sits beside Leala on the couch, careful to not spill the wine, and grins as she sets the basket on the floor.

I am doing absolutely wonderful, now that little Mentee has become an Aes Sedai.

Giving the woman a knowing smile, she pours two glasses of wine and hands one over, before picking the basket up off the floor and opening it to reveal all flavor of cookies.

I know I only just saw you last night at your raising, but so much has been going on for you. Are you settling in ok?

Leala sips her wine before setting it down and picking out a cookie.

Thanks to you, it feels like simply a natural transition. I've been settling in fine.

She takes a bite from the cookie, and it simply melts in her mouth.

They're wonderful, as I expected!

Leala sets the cookie on a saucer and turns back to Christine.

I think my transition will feel complete, though, once we finally bond, like we tried to do as novices.

After a giggle, Leala says, Despite all that separation, I still felt like your sister every day in the Tower.

Christine cant help but to put a happy smile on, and reaches out to grab one of Leala's hands.

We knew that we were destined to become sisters almost immediately. It's funny, how quickly our friendship began. I can't remember a point in which you and I were not like twins, causing mischief somewhere or another. And I am so glad you chose to return. Now, we can finally make our sisterhood a reality where it all began!

She takes a sip of her wine, then sets it aside and faces Leala.

So, my sister in all but bond, you want to finally make it official?

Leala's grin turns into a genuine bright, ecstatic smile.

Of course!

She takes Christine's head in her hands, weaving Spirit until the weaves were just so. She lets them settle, and then finally feels her sister nestled in the back of her head. She can't help but giggle, finally being able to bond after all this time.

In all but bond no more! We finally belong to each other!

Christine starts giggling at the feeling in her head, and suddenly she can't stop laughing. She tries to control herself, knowing that this likely has Leelou awake in the Yellow Quarters from all the giggling and excitement, but she can't help herself.

Attempting to gain composition, she takes a sip of her wine, but then bursts out laughing again.

I thought we were enough trouble before we bonded. Can you imagine how bad this will be when we are both busy with boring Sedai work, and we start thinking of trouble to get into...

Leala giggles again when she sees Christine giggling, the bond only making it less controllable. It feels strange, but in a very good way. Something she could happily get used to.

I'm sure it will cause hours of amusement! Something to distract us from drudgery!

I've had so many parties lately! Of course!

Leala goes to her door and opens in wide.

WINE AND COOKIES! More noms needed!

*bounces up behind Leala and uses her mental bond to call to Leelou, who should then call out to AH, which will bring the whole gang of wardies*

Cake is on the way! I have cake and food on the way too! PARTY TIME!

*tackles Leala and gives her a cheek smooch*

Oh! *Leala runs to her wardrobe and grabs two Hufflepuff neckties*

Here you go! *she hangs one of the ties around Christine's neck before putting the other one on*

Perfect!

Congratulations to my Mentor and Grand-Mentor!

*runs around popping silver and blue party poppers*

WHOA! You two? NICE!!! Congrats!!! *throws confetti*

That's a mintee/mentor bond. *waggles brow at Cyan*

*laughs and snuggles her Mentor* :happy:

*squeals and tacklesnugglehugs both of them*

Congratulations, my lovelies! I has a prezzie for you, commissioned by Chrissy. I'm hoping you both like it!

ChristineHufflepuff-1.gif