DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Olver is Gaidal Cain

TootThatHorn

Wha...!

Mind = Blown

I have never heard this theory before. This is entirely new and brilliant. I cannot believe this hasn't been pointed out by hundreds of other readers, only to be immediately refuted by other posters that quote RJ interviews, and then everyone argues back and forth for 40 pages until the thread dies and is buried on page 16, and then someone else comes along and opens up a new topic and starts the whole thing all over agian. That just boggles my mind that it hasn't happened before now.

Wha...!

Mind = Blown

I have never heard this theory before. This is entirely new and brilliant. I cannot believe this hasn't been pointed out by hundreds of other readers, only to be immediately refuted by other posters that quote RJ interviews, and then everyone argues back and forth for 40 pages until the thread dies and is buried on page 16, and then someone else comes along and opens up a new topic and starts the whole thing all over agian. That just boggles my mind that it hasn't happened before now.

you are my new god of sarcasm... i approve this message :tongue:

a. many dont have access to RJ /BS interview, personally i was 100% sure Olver is Gaidal till i heard RJ dismissed it in a prior tread.

i actually have a new candidate from the epilog/chapter 1 of MoL (dont rem now which of the 2).

i wont go into it since it may count as a spoiler.

Archived