DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Enter Zathrus Morvin

So with a newly approved Character. Zathrus, Cavalry man and accomplished horseman, As I belive I need an intro to get involved. Zathrus is now Recruitment eligable.

Lets get this party started. Would like to jump right into the action so any recommendations? As the Character isn't involved yet I can be where It is convenient for recruitment.

The Band is about to start the march back to the Citadel, which is going to take longer than expected due to a lack of Asha'man with the army. You might be best served by joining in on the march. There are a few little main plotline-esque things that are going to happen on the march, so there's nothing to worry about story-wise. I'll be playing a couple different characters on the march, and all of our actives are going to be available for the RPs, so feel free to set things up with them.

Yeah, that's basically it. I go through and update it, as well, if I know that they exist and nothing's been added.

Is there somebody who can bring Zathrus in? I don't have a scout NSW written up yet that I can use.