DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moiraine

JamesBirtles

right here:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/75023-snakesfoxesmatmoirainerand-we-should-have-18-pieces-of-info-heredo-we/

I hope that her 3 answers received aren't prophecies of things that have already happened, (cleansing of Saidin etc.) but rather, aMoL/TG stuff. The latter is not very likely considering that she herself warned against questions relating to the shadow.

We also know that they warned her not to get her Freak on with Rand on accounta the fact that getting Dragonboned would have ''disasterous consequences'' - which, in hindsight, based on Rand's ''Take No Prisoners'' Swimmers with Elayne and Avi, probably meant that her ''disasterous consequence'' would have been a baby Dragon in Moiraine's oven popping out wearing a Blue stole!

Fish

We also know that they warned her not to get her Freak on with Rand on accounta the fact that getting Dragonboned would have ''disasterous consequences'' - which, in hindsight, based on Rand's ''Take No Prisoners'' Swimmers with Elayne and Avi, probably meant that her ''disasterous consequence'' would have been a baby Dragon in Moiraine's oven popping out wearing a Blue stole!

Fish

Bravo

Fish

Avi is preggers?

Fish

Avi is preggers?

Not yet but she will be soon. Probably before the last battle they get it on.

Moiraine is certainly my biggest anticipation as far as characters...She will probably single handedly be the biggest game changer as far as how the fight at SG goes, her and potentially Padan Fain (I don't like acknowledging him but you ALMOST have to for potential dealing with the prison.)

Moiraine is certainly my biggest anticipation as far as characters...She will probably single handedly be the biggest game changer as far as how the fight at SG goes, her and potentially Padan Fain (I don't like acknowledging him but you ALMOST have to for potential dealing with the prison.)

Yes, and mostly because she's been missing for more than half of the books now. She's been so awsome before going AWOL that I'm not sure we should expect a large influence. I would rather go for small and decisive rather than large game-changing.

Yes, and mostly because she's been missing for more than half of the books now. She's been so awsome before going AWOL that I'm not sure we should expect a large influence. I would rather go for small and decisive rather than large game-changing.

I feel like she was taken out of the story because Rand needed to grow without her there; I figure she is going to come back with some largely significant piece of knowledge that otherwise wouldn't be attainable, hence Min's viewing that Rand needs her.

[Removed - PG13 violation]

She has been drinking Heartleaf Tea which is a common contraceptive in Randland. She comments at one point that Elayne should have used it after she is left alone with Rand.

It is Min who is drinking the tea.

Archived