DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

flashed phone

ironcross

ok so i know this is a long shot, but i thought i might try it anyway. i bought a phone on ebay and it apears that it was flashed to a diferent provider. i am with sprint, and it was flashed to some company called ntelos. a google serch told me that its easy to flash a phone to another service, but i cant seem to find any info on how to put it back. can it be done, do i need to take it to a sprint store, or am i screwed? if anyone knows....

• Community Administrator

ok so i know this is a long shot, but i thought i might try it anyway. i bought a phone on ebay and it apears that it was flashed to a diferent provider. i am with sprint, and it was flashed to some company called ntelos. a google serch told me that its easy to flash a phone to another service, but i cant seem to find any info on how to put it back. can it be done, do i need to take it to a sprint store, or am i screwed? if anyone knows....

Alot of phones, depending on the type, have lil cards for different carriers. Often times, you have to pay a huge fee just to unlock them. So you might have to go to your carrier, to get them to make the phone viable for the network you want. Often times, they'll be able to do it for you... Sometimes, you won't be able to. <_<

Archived