DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Songstress

Talking Aloud to Animals (Things My Cats Make Me Say)

No I'm not going to take you outside! I just took you outside like an hour ago. Don't you dare use those eyes on me........seriously go away.........bah fine I'll take you out.

Your sitting on my feet. You do realize I can't move till you get off right? Of course you do. Ok move now.

You know I don't mind terribly if you sleep on my bed, but if your right there I can't get into it. Can't you go sleep on the other side?

Ok, ok now...I'll make you a deal, kitty. You get your head out of there and I promise I'll give you all the milk it in......after I fish all the cheerios out for you, ok? Is it a deal? Can I have my breakfast back now, please?

Well you're surely not seen often here, Kathleen.

Also 5 points for most epic thing to say to a cat.

I lurk sometimes and post when I can't talk myself out of it haha. I don't get too sucked in cause spam is scary, but sometimes I can't help but get caught in the waves if awesome here.

And my kitty has been jumping up on to the table all week and when I lift the spoon to my mouth she darts in and starts stealing my milk. Them I try to get my spoon back in and she shoves it away. So I've been fighting all week with her and finally caved to nogitiating that day. Didn't even realize I said all that till I had finished pleading.

The worst part: my cat actually stopped drinking the milk and say on the table till I was done and then I had to push the bowl to her to get her to put her head back in it.

Hopefully she will keep this system. Lol.

Pleas don't sit in the middle of the doorway. If you do, and I try to step over you, please don't then move to where I was going to step, making me wobble and almost fall over, and then glare at me cos I almost stepped on you.

It's. Era nice that you are happy and purring, but if you could dribble just a little less, that would be appreciated

I saw you when you were trying to take food from my flat from the front. I saw you when you ere trying to take food from my plate from under my arm. I can see you walking along the back of the sofa, so please don't try it.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, great big ball of dumb...."

#thingsmycatsmakemesing

"What is it, Kate? Are you going to throw up? Do you want a cookie? Is there a dementor on your tail?"

#thingsmycatsmakemesay