DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Talking Aloud to Animals (Things My Cats Make Me Say)

Songstress

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the love of god, please, stop making love to the mouse and kill it already., it's been three weeks....

:laugh: Mine never let anything live that long.

mine keep them as pets, to the point where the mice love them back, run to them to get away from me.... i have to call in the landlord to end it, because they bring them into my bed every night to cherish. it's that time of year right now, it's mouseplay all damn night every night.

i am going to close my eyes and pretend that you are not guarding a fresh kill on the pillow next to my head....

eep! :blink:

yeah, when they do kill the possessor of the carcass will press himself... it;s always the boy who ends up with possession... as close to me as possible, and just hold it between his front paws all night.

apparently, i am home base.

what? what do you want? use your words.

i feel so bad when i find myself asking a meowing cat what it wants... happens at least twice a day tho...

they glare.

what? what do you want? use your words.

i feel so bad when i find myself asking a meowing cat what it wants... happens at least twice a day tho...

they glare.

This made me giggle. Talking to cats is often like talking to toddlers, isn't it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...