DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Myrel <> Nyneve

elric

i kind of seeing Myr as an opposite Nyn :)

both have simiral personality ,altough Myr have much better control over her temper than Nyn (some could say a 5 year old have better control then Nyn :))) , but she is improving at that:)) ).

both raise fast in position ,Myr was choosen to be Salidar Head of green and a council member despite beeing a YOUNG AS (yup it probably due to the Ajah heads sceaming but still they probably saw something in her).

and mainly i seen them as the opposite of each other in way of channeling.

Nyn i percieve as Yellow with high Green tendecies, need to protect , eager to fight

Myr i precieve as Green with high Yellow tendecies -> the way it hurt her when warder dies, how she go to extreme to save warders who lost their AS

what do u think ?

The mystery of the 'young' heads of Ajahs and Sitters, was so that when the reunification happened it would be easier for someone who was younger to step aside.

It hurts every AS when their warder dies (Siaun after being healed), but she has saved more warders from the Death Rage than anyone else. I always thought that with Lan, Moiraine had bullied her into it somehow. But it was/is brave for her to accept the bond from warders likely to die (something I don't give enough credit to Eg or Elayne for either).

Not sure on the general question, Myrelle doesn't have a distinct enough personality in my head yet.

Archived