DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Audio Book of Chapter 2

algspkr

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that done for TGS (The Nature of Pain, wasn't it)? I seem to recall ToM excerpts were all available as text.

Either way, those who can answer your question are not at liberty to. We all just have to wait until the guys at Tor release more information.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that done for TGS (The Nature of Pain, wasn't it)? I seem to recall ToM excerpts were all available as text.

Either way, those who can answer your question are not at liberty to. We all just have to wait until the guys at Tor release more information.

ToM chapter 2 was first released in audio form. I can't quite remember if they released it in text or the fans simply transcribed it for everyone, but it was released only in audio first.

how many chapters did tor release of tom

The prologue, chapters 1, 2 and 11 8 (the seven striped lass).

ToM chapter 2 was first released in audio form. I can't quite remember if they released it in text or the fans simply transcribed it for everyone, but it was released only in audio first.

Oh, thanks. I have absolutely no recollection of that.

That and chapter 11 are the reasons...

There's no other WoTGH because in order to do a hunt, Brandon has to be touring so he can spread clues around in different cities. With TOWERS he was on tour just two months earlier for Way of Kings, so the timing was very good. With AMoL, his closest previous tour was in November 2011 for the release of Alloy of Law, with some remaining clues spread out over the next few months until JordanCon in April 2012. The Cadsuane hunt was intended to be the hunt that went with AMoL. (And back in November, we still hoped to get the book out in 2012.)

Oh, thanks. I have absolutely no recollection of that.

That's because we transcribed it so quickly. :wink:

Archived