DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

faolain and the other chick

joeron bigelow

Agreed. Probably forgotten. I personally think people are putting too much into the 13x13 thing. We've only seen it very little in the last book. We all know it's happened and probably will happen again, but I really hope it don't become a main topic of the last book.

It's hard to say what's going on since the Black Tower is behind in the timeline and still have several days to catch up, which I'm assuming we'll get somewhere between chapters 1 and 11. I'm assuming they'll eventually get invited inside. But we know there is going to be resistance, Pevara being awesome, glory for Logain, and something pleasant for Faolain, so we have reason to hope.

Here's my guess - Androl (I could only remember his name because Bigelow called him a steroid... hahaha) could almost make a gateway which opened. He links with Pevara after she bonds him and the added power allows him to make his wonder gateway allowing the sisters outside the wall - and maybe Naeff and Logain and some other Ashaman - inside the compound where they surprise attack the M'hael and Co.

Archived