DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin Must Be With Rand Two Times

thisguy

totally agrea espaicelly if u consider Min viewing that the Darkness will swollow Rand lights unless perrin was near him them the light held against it.

i think this was the 1st time that he was needed since with all due respect tp Perrin (and i HAVE respect for perrin) and his force the rescue in the wells was done by the Ashaman.

I think this is indicating that all three would need to be together to actually win the Last Battle. Rand alone is getting swallowed up. Rand and Perrin sustain. But maybe adding Mat to the mix would show that the 'Light' actually started to overwhelm the Darkness?

totally agrea espaicelly if u consider Min viewing that the Darkness will swollow Rand lights unless perrin was near him them the light held against it.

i think this was the 1st time that he was needed since with all due respect tp Perrin (and i HAVE respect for perrin) and his force the rescue in the wells was done by the Ashaman.

I think this is indicating that all three would need to be together to actually win the Last Battle. Rand alone is getting swallowed up. Rand and Perrin sustain. But maybe adding Mat to the mix would show that the 'Light' actually started to overwhelm the Darkness?

You are right, it is about the LB, not any specific event. The fireflies are bigger when any of the original fellowship. They appear whenever they are around Rand, not just Perrin.

Apparently Brandon thinks that Dumai's Wells was the first time, not VoG, and the second time is yet to come.

http://www.theoryland.com/intvmain.php?i=632#11

Pity. For me, VoG fits better; Perrin was there because of his TAR skills and no-one else was present, just the two of them.

Ah well. But at least we do get to see a second time in AMoL.

Apparently Brandon thinks that Dumai's Wells was the first time, not VoG, and the second time is yet to come.

http://www.theorylan...in.php?i=632#11

Pity. For me, VoG fits better; Perrin was there because of his TAR skills and no-one else was present, just the two of them.

I did think that it was confirmed. I didn't find it. Thanks for the find!

http://www.theorylan...in.php?i=632#11

Thanks for that! Much appreciated.

Perrin will save Rand but not from Slayer, from Fain.

Perrin is one of the few people that could battle Fain without falling for his tricks due to his enhanced senses and what do you think the odds are that his hammer will do the same thing to Mashadar as it does to shadowspawn?

As soon as the Whitecloaks and inparticular, Bornhald, joined Perrin's army, the course has been set. Bornhald will come clean to Perrin about what really happened to his family and Perrin, true to the core of his character, will serve Justice to Fain for it.

I like it. It's logical, it would make for good story, and it avoids Fain's end being Gollum-like.

I like it as well. I have no clue if it is right, but I like it. Fain cannot mask his smell.

And it still leaves the Dagger to be used to battle/distract/kill (whatever theory you subscribe to) the DO.

Personally I believe Rand will use the Dagger on Shadar Haran but that's just me.

Archived