DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for October 2012 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

So I woke up at 5am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I lay thinking what this month's poll could be about ...   

67 members have voted

1. 1. When are you usually on DM?

• In the morning before school / work / chores
    • During the day (night, if you work night shift)
    • After school / work / chores
    • In the evenings before bed
    • During the night (day, if you work night shift)
    • You can pick as many of the above as you want, but if you're on 24/7 pick this one *grins*

Your full DM handle + status (Initiate, Novice, Algai, Accepted, Manshima, Aes Sedai, or Der'Manshima) + path (Ajah or Discipline) (if applicable)

Liitha + der'manshima + me'areath

Sakaea, Aes Sedai, Blue Ajah

I'm on in the mornings, during the day, sometimes in the evening. Randomly just popping in to spread love and insanity :happy:

Kwom Masbag - Algai

I dunno...I usually check the two topics I frequent whenever I log back into my comp and every hour or so. *coughs* I should get out more.

Mirshann Uuranor, Aes Sedai, Gray Ajah

This site is one of my "home" tabs. Then I pretty much just leave the tab open all day until I shut down my computer at night.

nymphadora - initiate

this months topic...when are you on Dm- on and off through the day, but not everyday. at a push to pick, mid day

Now i sign this.

WildTaltos - Accepted - Red Ajah

And normally, as whn I haev work, I am not on until late afternoon or evening, but now I am usully on and off through out the afternoon

charis sedai-Aes Sedai-Green Ajah

usually at night/in the evenings. Very occasionally during the days, especially on the weekend. Even more occasionally from my phone- if I'm supremely bored at work.