DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

minor meetings u want to c

elric

what kind of minor meeting u want to c in WoT ?

meeting of no big story importence but that hold an interest or fun for u.

i have few i would enjoy:

Lan meeting Valan Luka (preferably in mid courtship over Nyn)

Perrin meeting a wiseone dream walker in Tel

Morr meeting Nyn

Mat meeting Bued (either the only person who can win against Mat in phisical fight or the only woman he have no guilt hitting :))) ).

Perrin meeting Bridg

Lan meeting Mor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its a shame that those with the ability (or ter'angreal) didn't meet across factions in Tel'aran'rhiod. Tons of stuff could ahve been resolved if those had met more (or at all).

Rand

Perrin

Egwene

Siuan

Elayne

Aviendha

Wise Ones

Yeah, once upon a time I thought what's happening in Merrilor would happen in TAR

I am both anticipating and dreading a Cadsuane and Moiraine meeting.

This.

I want to see Tam and Cadsuane hook up again. And I mean that literally. I want to see Cadsuane retire from the Tower after the Last Battle, and the last vestiges of one of the boy's ta'verenness make the two of them fall in love and she makes him her Warder and they go off to travel the world together or settle down somewhere. He's the only man who's ever successfully managed to call her down and she respects him for it. And she's not really the bully Tam accuses her of being, just a bit of a hardass and too impatient with what she sees as stupidity.

I want to see Tam and Cadsuane hook up again. And I mean that literally. I want to see Cadsuane retire from the Tower after the Last Battle, and the last vestiges of one of the boy's ta'verenness make the two of them fall in love and she makes him her Warder and they go off to travel the world together or settle down somewhere. He's the only man who's ever successfully managed to call her down and she respects him for it. And she's not really the bully Tam accuses her of being, just a bit of a hardass and too impatient with what she sees as stupidity.

so u want Cadsuan to be Rand step mother ? :))))

can dig it :)))

Haha Rand would cringe every time he got home, if he survives the last battle.

I'd like to see Daerid and Uno meet, so they can exist again.

So true. Although I don't think we ever saw a lot of Daerid to begin with. And it seems like Uno has been MIA for a long time now.

I want to see Uno again aswell. Seems to me once he joined up with the salidar AS he went by the way side. (maybee brandon has trouble with all his swearing heheheheheheh)

wanted to add Uno and Bridgette. Deff her type of dude for sure.

Egwene and Cadsuane

Matt and Cadsuane

I'd like to see Perrin talk about the wolf dream with Egwene, Rand, and any dream walkers.

These three.

While trying to break Egwene someone mentions that she might have been able to stand up to Cadsuane, which would be fantastic.

I think Mat would just be mildly unfazed by Cadsuane. Mat's position in the books has been comedic relief and "take all the s*** Aes Sedai throw at you". He's used to is and would probably just piss her off.

Ever since Perrin saved Egwene in ToM and she told him she wanted to speak to him about it, i've been waiting for that meet up. (No rand though unless he is just listening and not actually part of the conversation

loving the idea of moiraine and cadsuane! i can't wait to see moirane again, rand isn't the only one who misses her (i am on ToM)

i love perrin but find him frustrating, he just opened up to faile. i want to see him do this more and i agree a good start would be with Egwene and the wise ones.

Archived